• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you but I understood that and I was asking more so for the ck2 game.

How did he get the borders at the start of the CK2 aar? Did he just play and then start then?

How did he get the borders at the start of the CK2 aar? Did he just play and then start then?

Yes. He states that the AAR begins in medias res, the Aztecs having already shown up and begun changing the known world into one of madness.

Saint Markos protect us, the BBCode is no longer working? The whole first page of this AAR is broken. :(

I wanted to release the new update/chapter ASAP after the migration but I guess I'll have to hold on with this for a while...

rip front page

Is this a bug with the new forums or have they just switched to a different version of BBCode?
My AAR's code works. Problem is he's using some weird version of BBCode,

Well, you still have many dedicated fans, and if you post the chapter now it would be on the latest page for the most part.
Well thank you :) I'm going to wait some time before posting though so that the transition is completed and most of reported bugs are fixed - and there are many (for instance now you can only edit posts not older than 10 minutes). Oh and it won't be chapter per se, rather the special thing I mentioned, uhm, several weeks ago.
My AAR's code works. Problem is he's using some weird version of BBCode,
Seemed normal to me. I guess I'll have to manually clean everything, there's no other choice apparently.

In any case, I'm looking forward to continue this AAR now - I just hope there won't be any bigger patch or DLC in the near future, because I'm not yet done with adapting "Imperium Sine Fine" to El Dorado. :)

Reactions:
You use a lot of +'es for some reason. Use [size=1 instead of size=+1 for example.

Saint Markos protect us, the BBCode is no longer working? The whole first page of this AAR is broken. :(

I wanted to release the new update/chapter ASAP after the migration but I guess I'll have to hold on with this for a while...

We, oh mighty and loved Basileus, have been waiting for the next chapter too long. But, if this is God's will, for Saint Markos sake we will wait more!

Now, well, we should have expected this kind of stuff to happen with this new forum thing. I'm sure that it won't take too much, but maybe Nikolai has a point. Try to correct it and see if it works.

We, oh mighty and loved Basileus, have been waiting for the next chapter too long. But, if this is God's will, for Saint Markos sake we will wait more!

Now, well, we should have expected this kind of stuff to happen with this new forum thing. I'm sure that it won't take too much, but maybe Nikolai has a point. Try to correct it and see if it works.
Problem is, the admins in their wisdom instituted a 10 min editing rule, so no posts can be edited after that. I'm sure the powers that be will see their error soon enough. It's not good for AARing.

Problem is, the admins in their wisdom instituted a 10 min editing rule, so no posts can be edited after that. I'm sure the powers that be will see their error soon enough. It's not good for AARing.

Damn you, Supreme Paradoxians! The hand of the false bishop of Rome is, indeed, behind this unfair and satanical rule! A call to arms, my christian brothers. Its time to turn on fire the headquarters of Paradox Studios, and then they will finally meet with the light of Iesus Kristos!

... I'm sorry, I really miss the Senate.

Reactions:
WTF ?
I hope they change it real soon

It's not good at all.
Damn you, Supreme Paradoxians! The hand of the false bishop of Rome is, indeed, behind this unfair and satanical rule! A call to arms, my christian brothers. Its time to turn on fire the headquarters of Paradox Studios, and then they will finally meet with the light of Iesus Kristos!

... I'm sorry, I really miss the Senate.
Me too! It's been what, 7 weeks? It's about time to move the story forward or else I'll never convert this save to Vicky :)

Reactions:
Ahhh, we have time. And maybe they will already hand out an EU IV to Vicky III converter, when you reach the end of the EU IV part!