Werewolf Lite CCCXXV - Twelve villagers, four wolves, and a seer walk into a bar...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, but your statement implies that you know Arkasas to be a villager; so either you are a wolf or the seer who scanned Arkasas last night. And I doubt it is the latter.
Last time I respond to you. I recommend seer scanning Wagonlitz, I think 90% he is a wolf.

My statement is the follows:
-By voting one wolf, village encourages other wolves to vote other people, therefore revealing themselves
-If the villager is voted, no on can know, so that scenario is not worth considering
-So voting should be done in hopes of getting a wolf, so that his teammates help him
-However Arkasas does not fit that "wolves will save him" profile anyway, because he votes himself, and no wolf would risk helping him
-Therefore it is no point in voting Arkasas to lure wolves out. There may be a point to get rid of a bad villager, but voting him will not reveal the wolves.

Please stop replying to me, you obviously don't understand what I am saying anyway.

Last time I respond to you. I recommend seer scanning Wagonlitz, I think 90% he is a wolf.

-By voting one wolf, village encourages other wolves to vote other people, therefore revealing themselves
-If the villager is voted, no on can know, so that scenario is not worth considering
-So voting should be done in hopes of getting a wolf, so that his teammates help him
-However Arkasas does not fit that "wolves will save him" profile anyway, because he votes himself, and no wolf would risk helping him
-Therefore it is no point in voting Arkasas to lure wolves out. There may be a point to get rid of a bad villager, but voting him will not reveal the wolves.

Please stop replying to me, you obviously don't understand what I am saying anyway.

I've never played with you before, but I already like you.

You're aware that you're petty much claiming that by voting himself he's proven himself to be a villager? Which is a stupid thing to claim. Voting yourself is a dumb thing to do, we don't want to encourage more people to do it to 'clear' themselves. Furthermore, your logic is flawed in that you're assuming wolves will help packmates, since such behaviour quickly becomes obvious if a wolf is scanned and outed, or lynched despite the pack's efforts. You make far too many assumptions about how wolves will act. And your dismissal of Wagonlitz as a wolf for pointing out oddities in your claims is not helpful.

So you think we should vote players making stupid moves and inactives. But instead you vote "2x my signup". Does not help your case.

There was a very good post "bad theory is better than no theory, since it gets the ball rolling". I agree with that.

With a little more than 3 hours to go, I have:

Arkasas: 5
Sleepyhead [53]
Dadarian [51 Cliges -> 55]
Cliges [61]
Korona [62]
Ironhead [58 Wagonlitz -> 93]

Dadarian: 4
Aedan [52]
Nautilu [54]
Bagricula [68]
Rovsea [72]

aedan: 3
Esemesas [49]
Madchemist [85]
Lemeard [86 Dadarian -> 87]

Rovsea: 1
Alxeu [59]

Cliges: 1
Arkasas [67 Arkasas -> 71 Cliges]

sexytoes: 1
Wagonlitz [50 Nautilu -> 95]

Wagonlitz: 1
Sexytoes [82 Lemeard -> 97]

Not voted: 0

Given today's play so far:

I don't believe Arkasas is a wolf. This mostly has to do with the lack of interesting movement around other options. Specifically, no credible arguments are being put forward to favor one of the other candidates and all the movement is around irrelevant singleton candidates.

I am suspicious / annoyed by Wagonlitz and sexytoes for so late in the day generating the appearance of activity without casting votes that have a substantial impact on today's outcome.

I am further suspicious of Ironhead's decision to stick with Arkasas on the already disproven justification that Dadarian is new.

Further thoughts?

just pointing out the obvious here. ARK can tie himself with Dadarian. At least with the count as it is now.

Thanks, Nautilu.

Arkasas, if we see you do that and then somehow someone else votes Dadarian to save you, it is unlikely to go well. If you want out, just request a sub.

Given today's play so far:

I don't believe Arkasas is a wolf. This mostly has to do with the lack of interesting movement around other options. Specifically, no credible arguments are being put forward to favor one of the other candidates and all the movement is around irrelevant singleton candidates.

I am suspicious / annoyed by Wagonlitz and sexytoes for so late in the day generating the appearance of activity without casting votes that have a substantial impact on today's outcome.

I am further suspicious of Ironhead's decision to stick with Arkasas on the already disproven justification that Dadarian is new.

Further thoughts?
Day 1 my friend. Day 1. I do however agree on Wagonlitz, Sextoes, and Alxeu staying away from this discussion. Could Dadarian or aedan be their packmate?

How do I become a wolf? Some guy mistakenly called me new and that's that.

Now let me live >>.

Day 1 my friend. Day 1. I do however agree on Wagonlitz, Sextoes, and Alxeu staying away from this discussion. Could Dadarian or aedan be their packmate?

Aedan wasn't in contention when Alxeu voted. Only Arkasas and Dadarian were. I see Aedan as a late suggestion that got some traction.

It is improbable that there are two wolves among Arkasas, Dadarian, and Aedan. It is fairly probable that there is one.

How do I become a wolf? Some guy mistakenly called me new and that's that.

Now let me live >>.

Whom would you like to call a wolf?