• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi - It seems as though the Squeezer.exe link in the first post is broken. Can this be fixed? Thanks!

It works fine for me. What happens when you try to download it?

I get "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." Got this from both chrome and firefox.

I would suspect it has to do with the fact it's an .exe file. There are a lot of security settings out there preventing you from downloading them.

I've uploaded a .rar with both file in it and added to the first post. Please try that one instead!

Thanks for posting that! Unfortunately my problems continue. I was able to download the rar, file size 93.7 kB but the extraction failed because the rar filed "refused to be unpacked" (says Free RAR Extract Frog program). They say the archive might be corrupted, incomplete or password protected. The TXMLConvert.exe extracted fine but no squeezer. I went to try downloading it again and got the same connection reset error as for downloading Squeezer.exe.

Interestingly, when I download Squeezer (which shows as 140kB) the first time, firefox tries to download it. Every subsequent attempt gives a connection-reset error.

The link I've got for the rar file is:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114142&d=1409213235

Squeezer link is:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80078&d=1367931390

Thanks for posting that! Unfortunately my problems continue. I was able to download the rar, file size 93.7 kB but the extraction failed because the rar filed "refused to be unpacked" (says Free RAR Extract Frog program). They say the archive might be corrupted, incomplete or password protected. The TXMLConvert.exe extracted fine but no squeezer. I went to try downloading it again and got the same connection reset error as for downloading Squeezer.exe.

Interestingly, when I download Squeezer (which shows as 140kB) the first time, firefox tries to download it. Every subsequent attempt gives a connection-reset error.

The link I've got for the rar file is:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114142&d=1409213235

Squeezer link is:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80078&d=1367931390

I'm afraid I don't know how to help you further. The file is there and it seems to be working for everyone else :/

For what it's worth, I figured out it was my anti-virus silently blocking squeezer.exe. I run avast! and had it going in silent mode. The clue was when I couldn't copy from a flash drive to the hard drive (no error message). Disabling or turning off silent mode fixed the problem.

Batch files
Create in notepad, copy each section into their separate file then click on the .bat file in the appropriate directory so typing into the command line is not always needed.

unpack.bat in Steam\SteamApps\common\warlock - master of the arcane

pack.bat Steam\SteamApps\common\warlock - master of the arcane

replace d137 with whatever you are unpacking / packing

-------------------copy this into a notepad file entitled unpack.bat

@ECHO OFF
mkdir d137
Squeezer.exe /e d137.pack ./d137

-----------------------end (do not copy this line

pack.bat

-------------------copy this into a notepad file entitled pack.bat

@ECHO OFF
Squeezer.exe /d ./d137 d137.pack .wav.ogg.ogm.mp3.avi.dds.png.tga.jpg.fev.fsb .wav.ogg.ogm.mp3.avi.dds.png.tga.jpg.fev.fsb 5

in your unpacked XML folder where the TXMLConvert.exe is together with your edited .xml files
(use the batch file on the post in page 2 to create the XML folder and its converted binary to XML)
Clicking on the xmltobin.bat will cause TXMLConvert.exe to convert from XML to binary so that file can be taken and repacked

xmltobin.bat

-------------------copy this into a notepad file entitled xmltobin.bat and place where the edited xml file is at to convert back to binary

@ECHO OFF
TXMLConvert.exe \tbin units.xml units.binary

change units to whatever ie logicparams, perks, spells etc. More lines can be added if multiple files were edited and need conversion.

place the binary file in the folder to be packed and run the pack.bat.

Check sizes to see if they are the same or near same as originals if only making minor changes; a much larger file than the original may mean an error of some sort occurred....

No exe or rar files download anymore, all I get is some file called "attachment.php" on every link that I click.

The 3 links in the first post work fine for me. Have you tried to empty your cache or to rightclick and select save target as instead of simply left-clicking it?

This tools are just for Warlock, but maybe work with Elven Legacy
Just tried it with Elven Legacy. Does not work:
12aas.PNG