• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hadn't expected this tale to resurface! It's not a surprise, though, to learn that it was, after all, finished two years ago. ;)

Nice to be reminded of this AAR. Good luck with all your current and future endeavors!

I just realized that there are comments here which I never responded to. Hope it's not too late!

I'm still waiting for Sforza to end... :p

Maybe before Eu5 comes out. :D

Yeah, well... I guess I am too! :D I'm going to have to backfill some of the images. I did notice that some of them are still showing up. Not entirely sure if I started the process of replacing them on Imgur or something.

No.... I think all/most of my images are showing up again. Did Photobacket relent on their ransom notice and are allowing free hosting again???

I hadn't expected this tale to resurface! It's not a surprise, though, to learn that it was, after all, finished two years ago. ;)

Nice to be reminded of this AAR. Good luck with all your current and future endeavors!

And it resurfaces again! :) Thanks for your kind words, Stuyvesant!

I'm still hoping to continue with Early to War, but I've been having to study cybersecurity certifications, and have been working a lot, so haven't been back for anything time-consuming in a while.

Hope everybody's doing well! If anybody is newly reading this, I'd love to hear from you.

Rensslaer

I just realized that there are comments here which I never responded to. Hope it's not too late!

Yeah, well... I guess I am too! :D I'm going to have to backfill some of the images. I did notice that some of them are still showing up. Not entirely sure if I started the process of replacing them on Imgur or something.

No.... I think all/most of my images are showing up again. Did Photobacket relent on their ransom notice and are allowing free hosting again???

And it resurfaces again! :) Thanks for your kind words, Stuyvesant!

I'm still hoping to continue with Early to War, but I've been having to study cybersecurity certifications, and have been working a lot, so haven't been back for anything time-consuming in a while.

Hope everybody's doing well! If anybody is newly reading this, I'd love to hear from you.

Rensslaer

Three years late is better than never, or so they say :cool:

Three years late is better than never, or so they say :cool:

Thanks! :) Lots going on. I keep trying to get back into things, and keep being drawn away by RL. Glad I was able to finish this one before this happened.

You should write an alt-histoy novel about the crew of Chita.

I'd quite enjoy that! :) But, alas, I have about 30 fiction books ahead of it that I also want to write. I have one published, and I'm working on the second now.

These 30 stories range from epic fantasy (the genre I published first) to historical fiction like this to science fiction and another series set in the '80s.

Thanks for your readership and support, everybody! Good to hear from you all.

Rensslaer