Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.. so I have to turn off/turn on steam again? you uploaded again while I was viewing the thread! lol

No a quick tip is to do "Verify Integrity" on the game in Steam, then immediately cancel it. This forces Steam to check if there is a new update.

Groogy, can you get in a fix for the spymaster never being able to coerce nobles to join factions? It's been broken for ages, and it seems you are working on it. Why is that one so hard to fix?

Thanks for the fixes in this patch, though!!

Missed this one, Groogy! ;)

Thanks for the fixes :) And for being really nice and attentive to the issues.

From the changelog:

If I remember correctly that is in regards to this. I think I also fixed Ibadi long time ago didn't I?
Of course more stuff will always come to the converter, the converter is a project that will never be finished, as long as we keep developing EU4 or CK2.

Edit: Quickly looked at the script files and yeah forgot to change it for Ibadi. But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.

What is the rationale to require Sons of Abraham to convert Nestorian, which is main branch, to separate religion? Other main branches (except Ibadi, but confirmed as a bug) converts to separate religion without this DLC. I understand that better conversion of heresies is a bonus for a people that bought SoA dlc, but I think that conversion of main branches shall be vanilla feature.

Last edited:
What is the rationale to require Sons of Abraham to convert Nestorian, which is main branch, to separate religion? Other main branches (except Ibadi, but confirmed as a bug) converts to separate religion without this DLC. I understand that better conversion of heresies is a bonus for a people that bought SoA dlc, but I think that conversion of main branches shall be vanilla feature.

Read his post better: 'But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.'

Read his post better: 'But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.'

Yes, and I am asking for rationale to require SoA to convert a main branch to separate religion in EU4. For other religions we do not need a DLC to get it converter properly. For me, converting main religions should be vanilla feature.

Yes, and I am asking for rationale to require SoA to convert a main branch to separate religion in EU4. For other religions we do not need a DLC to get it converter properly. For me, converting main religions should be vanilla feature.

Read the text again. Slowly. 'But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.' They will be converted if you don't have SoA.

Read the text again. Slowly. 'But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.' They will be converted if you don't have SoA.

I am asking why conversion of Nestorian to separate religion in EU4 (not Coptic) requires SoA. For other main branches, we get a separate relgions. Conversion of main branches to separate religions should be an vanilla feature.

Last edited:
Woohoo!
Well, tonight Maharani Kumaradevi Paramara will subjugate someone (on the map and in bed, but both in India *wink* *wink* *giggle* *giggle*).

Looks like a really solid patch, though I don't have the chance to play it today.

Only major issue I can think of is Indian Subjugation still being broken, or has that already been fixed.

Looks like a really solid patch, though I don't have the chance to play it today.

Only major issue I can think of is Indian Subjugation still being broken, or has that already been fixed.

From Changelog:
- Fixed bug where the culture group trigger and religion group trigger did not properly check against other characters, making Indian Subjugation wars impossible to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.