Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, no Coat of Arms randomly changing every time you load a save game fix? One of the guys told me it'd be fixed in the next patch. :(

And it will be in the next patch. This patch was released mostly to fix the two major issues, but the team decided to add a few more things. The reason why the CoA fix isn't in this small patch is because we in QA have not been able to thoroughly test the fix for this release. I am sorry for the confusion. Had time allowed us, I would have loved to see the fix here, but rest assured it is coming.

No that requires a rework of several really old features, one being that De-jure title hierarchy is really a bad idea and we have to base events on something else to know what region we are in.
But its coming, just too big of a change to put in this patch.

Are you making use of the continents system? This is indeed a much needed change imo.

And it will be in the next patch. This patch was released mostly to fix the two major issues, but the team decided to add a few more things. The reason why the CoA fix isn't in this small patch is because we in QA have not been able to thoroughly test the fix for this release. I am sorry for the confusion. Had time allowed us, I would have loved to see the fix here, but rest assured it is coming.

If you guys fix this one I might just have to mail you guys a whole case of beer!

Hey everyone!

So we really hope that the patch helps a lot of the issues and that you can play the game and have genuinly fun!
Relax, get into the game, play and feel free to let us know about any issues, tweaks and improvements that are needed.

Just keep posting and try and explain everything you want us to look at.

The dev team will keep updating and patching - so of course we really want to hear from you on how to improve and what you feel is needed :)

cheers,
regina

Just keep posting and try and explain everything you want us to look at.

The tons of characters getting 'Known murderer' modifier is quite irritating, as others have mentioned I've even seen newborns get it.

Alright Hotfix for the "Not being able to build holdings" is there and for good measure we threw in break-up lovers fix.
Sorry about that hiccup.

Groogy, can you get in a fix for the spymaster never being able to coerce nobles to join factions? It's been broken for ages, and it seems you are working on it. Why is that one so hard to fix?

Thanks for the fixes in this patch, though!!

The tons of characters getting 'Known murderer' modifier is quite irritating, as others have mentioned I've even seen newborns get it.

Report it in the bug forum with a save and reproduction steps, we ourselves haven't seen this.

Already is

Yeah, it was changed while I was writting a post. I know that the last days were dominated by fixing leavy bugs and CTD, but some converter questions:
1. Does the fact that Nestorian (main branch) requires SoA to convert to separate religion is WAD?
2. Also Ibadi mapping is still depended on SoA, while it is separate branch both in CK2 and EU4.
3. Are more fixes comming to the converter?
I am testing current version at this moment.

Yeah, it was changed while I was writting a post. I know that the last days were dominated by fixing leavy bugs and CTD, but some converter questions:
1. Does the fact that Nestorian (main branch) requires SoA to convert to separate religion is WAD?
2. Also Ibadi mapping is still depended on SoA, while it is separate branch both in CK2 and EU4.
3. Are more fixes comming to the converter?
I am testing current version at this moment.

From the changelog:

MAJOR:
- Fixed so messalian and nestorian are converted correctly.

If I remember correctly that is in regards to this. I think I also fixed Ibadi long time ago didn't I?
Of course more stuff will always come to the converter, the converter is a project that will never be finished, as long as we keep developing EU4 or CK2.

Edit: Quickly looked at the script files and yeah forgot to change it for Ibadi. But Nestorian and Messalian will be converted to Coptic now if you don't have SoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.