• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the download link for this.

EDIT: Also, what patch should I use with this?

Hey Loup are you Erik,and Elnil going to add custom coat of arms for certain family's?
Well, eventually, most likely, yes, but we do not really have someone that has done CoA in the team and it would be ahistorical anyway as it was not used during this period. If you have any CoA to suggest, feel free to do so.

Hey loup why was there a huge debate on Armorcia awhile ago?
Armorica? Yes. The reason behind it is Enlil being a bit lazy, and its representation being contested.

Why was there a debate and ARMOCIANS BEST CELTS
Well, except the reasons mentioned above, the whole issue was how it was going to be represented and divided up into tribal factions. What dejure and what culture group armorican should have was also discussed.

To be clear, is this the only thing that i need to download/instal? Or is it simply a patch for something larger, and if so, what?
The only thing you need to install.

Credits

Credits 0.1.0-0.9.0

Developers:
Enlil
Erik W
Joemit
Zusk
deutschland55
loup99
bontanel
Cuthuthulu, EU4 converter
ekorovin

Beta Testers:
Aetherius
DarkReborn
flyguy117
PseudoCatFish (contributed in terms of fixes too)
alxeu
javrios
rickinator9 (the Git repository)
BanishTheSpleen
Draugas Lietuva
BaronIronMaggot
JohnathanCrow
klime
trekfan
tsf4
xXAJBoomXx
Riotpipe

Integrated Work:
AnaxXiphos art by AnaxXiphos
Diadochi Kings art by Teutonic_Thrash and rickinator9
VIET by cybrxkhan and OrdepNM
Ancient Religions by superskierpiat
Patron Deities by JohnathanCrow
Winter King GFX and etc by Luca, Ols, DC123456789 and heroindog
Mazdayasna Zarathushtrish by Maestro Ugo and starwarsfan541
Lux Invicta climate map by Numahr (is comming)

Feeling that you need a special thanks, mention, or that you are credited but did nothing? Did we steal (this should not have happened) your work without permission? Please notify me, and i will update this list. Here is the updated credits, it needed to be done. I used all of Enlil references to do this, so someone might have been missed.

Main Thread Bug Reports Suggestions Tell Your Stories Credits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.