• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enlil, just how many languages do you know? :eek:

I am passable in Turkish, English, Latin, Nahuatl, and Amharic,

I am learning Mongolian and Breton and Berber

I have a bare knowledge on a variety of Native American languages, which I have studied to a great deal.

I have a bare knowledge on a variety of Native American languages, which I have studied to a great deal.
Wow :eek:hmy:
Suddenly Hebrew, English, Russian doesn't seem so unique :p

What the actual hell

You are- what just wow that's amazing

How did you learn all of them?

You make my fluency in English and Albanian (as well as basic knowledge of French) seem terrible.

Tell us your techniques.

I still cannot believe that. Wow.

Which Berber language did you learn?

Tamazight, but I am still learning that one, but right now I am focusing on Mongolian.Turkish, English, Latin, Nahuatl, I am completely solid in, but for Amharic,I am still learning their script., but I have the language down!

A bit more on topic: Can't wait for chapter 2!

Personally I'm holding out for the day when the Martians invade from the skies with their tripods

But since we're on the topic, anyone want to start placing bets on who invaded/was invaded by the Empire this time and how the war went.

Is their anyway to get a notification every time someone posts in this thread? I would like to become a senator if someone quits.

EDIT: Nevermind I found the subscribe button.

Last edited:
Personally I'm holding out for the day when the Martians invade from the skies with their tripods

But since we're on the topic, anyone want to start placing bets on who invaded/was invaded by the Empire this time and how the war went.

I bet the holy and most glorious armies of Pisa, with their virtuous Nahuatl allies proceeded to destroy the false-Empire and bring Pisan peace and Pisan prosperity to all the people of the world.

I bet the holy and most glorious armies of Pisa, with their virtuous Nahuatl allies proceeded to destroy the false-Empire and bring Pisan peace and Pisan prosperity to all the people of the world.
HERESY! Clearly the unholy and devil-worshipping Pisans were forced into vassalisation by the Most Glorious Imperium.

I mean, the Pisans have developed the world's most complete language program, they seem to be the only region in Europe that's thriving despite the brutal wars that have ravaged Europe so maybe things would be better if....uh...i mean...uh...burn the Blues, the Blues are always plotting with the Pisans against the Empire, destroy the Blues!!!

In historical china the Ming dynasty should just be finishing up its decent into its later period becoming an isolationist if not incredibly well organized for mobilization. It would be as good an ally to the imperium as you could ever find.

However it is not that far out from the Yuan dynasty being in power and the imperium can just as well find itself discovering yet more horse lords.

What the Imperium needs right now is time. The manpower reserves are barren, the armies are not yet up to forcelimits and the navy needs to be completly reorganized and rebuilt, as well as preparations for it to be quickly rebuilt once more in the Adriatic circle of wood

So goes mare nostrum so goes the Imperium.

In historical china the Ming dynasty should just be finishing up its decent into its later period becoming an isolationist if not incredibly well organized for mobilization. It would be as good an ally to the imperium as you could ever find.

However it is not that far out from the Yuan dynasty being in power and the imperium can just as well find itself discovering yet more horse lords.

we can rule out the yuan dynasty. The fact zheng he came knockin on our door tells me that the ming are still alive.

we can rule out the yuan dynasty. The fact zheng he came knockin on our door tells me that the ming are still alive.
Chinese, only ones who are more powerful than the Mongols. Remove Mongol! Gib back Chinese clay! 1368 best year of my life!

I'm hoping for a really....

*pause for effect*

Sikh India!

Salve, citizens! I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive :) I'll post an update concerning schedule and other things tomorrow.

1024px-Meister_der_Kahriye-Cami-Kirche_in_Istanbul_005.jpg