• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has Plus Vltra ever worked for you? If yes, then what did you change since then?

If no - you do have FtG 1.3 decembre beta installed
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ied-Thread&p=16633623&viewfull=1#post16633623
and the latest version of PV (1.3.1?)
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?577866-Plvs-Vltra-Downloads
I just bought the game :) Turns out I had the wrong version of the game. Works fine now.

Sorry for dumb question, I was so eager to play my dear WATKABAOI that I probably didn't read things properly.

Playing as georgia, I cannot use my port once I leave it

where is the file that controls the numbers of merchants created?............i want to lower the +3 merchants for stability because since more coastal ports where created there is a mass of too many merchants.

my idea is for the +3 to be a +1

don't talk about defines files for setting numbe rof merchants....its not what i want

regards

The game freezes at Initializing Globals when I try to load the mod, other mods work well. What gives?

I got the same problem. :sad:

Where could I find the actual versions of FtG?

and is PV also running on the Steam-FtG-Version?

any fix on this?

I can confirm that bug. Started a testgame as Georgia, built 1 galleon in it´s only coastal province. Could move it into the black sea without problems. However once it reached the black sea trying to move it back into port does not work as if province 2003 would be no coastal province.

The province.txt entry looks correct to me. It IS defined as "coastal" and it has 1016 as adjacent seazone. No idea why it´s not working.

Code:
province = {
	id = 2003
	name = "PROV_Guria"
	continent = "Europe"
	region = "Eastern Europe"
	area = "Caucasus"
	type = coastal
	sea_adjacency = 1016
	terrain = mountain
	size_modifier = 0
	climate = ncontinental
	religion = orthodox
	culture = georgian
	manpower = 2
	income = 3
	goods = wool
	city_name = "CITY_Guria"
	cot_modifier = 0
	colonization_difficulty = 0
	natives = {
		combat = 0
		ferocity = 0
		efficiency = 0
		tp_negotiation = 0
		tolerance = 0
	}
	gfx = {
	        port = { x = 11498 y = 2299 }
	}
	history = { }
}

Looks like the adjacency table is messed up. Province 2003 is adjacent to 1016 but not vice versa. If they're not adjacent, then the port definition doesn't matter. Probably could be fixed with adj_defs.txt but I'm not going to test it tonight.

Where can I change the gift parameters to stop a war..........that is the AI offer.

I find it ridiculous that AI are so badly destroyed in war losing , as an example 3 of its 4 provinces and asking for 25 ducats to stop the war..........clearly this is wrong, the AI should be offering the money to stop the war when losing and not asking for money

Where can I change the gift parameters to stop a war..........that is the AI offer.

I find it ridiculous that AI are so badly destroyed in war losing , as an example 3 of its 4 provinces and asking for 25 ducats to stop the war..........clearly this is wrong, the AI should be offering the money to stop the war when losing and not asking for money

Are you sure that is something that Plus Vltra added and not rather the behaviour in the vanilla game?

Are you sure that is something that Plus Vltra added and not rather the behaviour in the vanilla game?

I am unsure, but I have never seen it in Vanilla .............I recently used vanilla and they offer money gifts early to stop wars, they (AI) then offer one province if the money fails . PV and maybe AGCEEP ( unsure) seem to have eliminated all offering steps until the AI country is completly vanquised

PV uses the same AGCEEP AI files so it might be down to those. Aggressive settings make a state less likely to back down and will keep offering those 25 ducats deals (as if to trick the player into accepting...) until decisively beaten.

PV uses the same AGCEEP AI files so it might be down to those. Aggressive settings make a state less likely to back down and will keep offering those 25 ducats deals (as if to trick the player into accepting...) until decisively beaten.

AGCEEP was balanced around the recommended use of "weakling" so if someone uses a higher level the result is no bug.

Q: What settings do you suggest I use?
A: Difficulty can be set as you like it, it only affects the player. The Aggressiveness setting is more tricky. The AI files will probably give the most correct historical outcome when you play with a low level. With a setting above normal the AI might waste nations by declaring way too many wars. On the other hand, if you play a large powerful state at a low setting you might be left in peace too much for some peoples' taste.
Recommended level is 'weakling', since the AI gets stronger by staying in peace and many small states are not being gobbled up early.

There's a line in MAM_219001 which makes it potentially very unlikely to trigger. The intention seems to have been to make Selim's rule of TUR one of the triggers, but instead it just checks to see if Selim is the current monarch of MAM.

I propose the following changes to fix it:
Code:
#(1485-1566) Fall of the Mamluk Empire -I-
event = {
	id = 219001
	trigger = {
		war = { country = TUR country = MAM }
		neighbour = TUR
		NOT = { countrysize = 22 }
		NOT = { control = { province = 485 data = MAM } } #Aleppo
		NOT = { control = { province = 490 data = MAM } } #Syria
		NOT = { control = { province = 746 data = MAM } } #Egypt
		someof = {
			number = 3
			control = { province = 491 data = TUR } #Lebanon
			control = { province = 492 data = TUR } #Samaria
			control = { province = 493 data = TUR } #Judea
			control = { province = 744 data = TUR } #Alexandria
			control = { province = 745 data = TUR } #Delta
			control = { province = 747 data = TUR } #Nile
			control = { province = 746 data = TUR } #Egypt
		}
		OR = {
[COLOR="#FF0000"]			monarch = 0139006 #Selim I #historical Sultan to conquer MAM[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFFF00"]			monarch = 083020 #al-Ashraf Tumanbay[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FFFF00"]			monarch = 083021 #Mamluk Nobles *[/COLOR]
			not = { stability = 0 }
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = MAM
	name = "EVENTNAME219001" #Fall of the Mamluk Empire
	desc = "EVENTHIST219001"
	#-#The Ottoman Sultan Selim I was determined to eliminate all potential enemies in the east in order to be able to overrun Europe without fearing an attack from the other direction. Having defeated Safavid Persia, he 

turned to the Mamluk Empire. At that time, the Mamluk state already was in a state of anarchy and its armies hopelessly inferior to those of the Ottomans, and thus Selim's armies rushed through its defenses at an incredible 

speed. On August 24th the Syrian army led by the Sultan himself who got killed in that battle was destroyed near Aleppo, the city of Damaskus conquered on October 12th and the rest of Syria and Palestina quickly overrun. After 

wintering in Damaskus, Selim progressed to Egypt. On January 21st, the last remaining Mamluk army engaged for the final battle near Radania and was decisively defeated. This battle marked the end of the Mamluk Empire. Selim 

offered vassal status to the last Sultan Tumanbeg...

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1485 }
	offset = 1
	deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1566 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME219001A" #Tumanbeg refuses vassal status and is executed (End Game)
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 485 } #Aleppo
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 486 } #Nuyssaybin
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 488 } #Kirkuk
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 489 } #Iraq
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 490 } #Syria
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 491 } #Lebanon
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 492 } #Samaria
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 493 } #Judea
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 494 } #Sinai
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 495 } #Jordan
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 483 } #Adana
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 474 } #Sivas
		command = { type = independence which = HED }
		command = { type = independence which = TRI }
		command = { type = trigger which = 219011 } #MAM: The Ottoman subjugation
		command = { type = trigger which = 301022 } #TUR: Annexation of the Mamluk Empire
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME219001B" #Tumanbeg accepts vassal status
		command = { type = vp value = -200 }
		command = { type = cedeprovince which = TUR value = 494 } #Sinai
		command = { type = independence which = TRI }
		command = { type = trigger which = 219012 } #MAM: The Ottoman vassalization
		command = { type = trigger which = 110000 } #HED: Fall of the Mamluk Empire
		command = { type = trigger which = 301023 } #TUR: Submission of the Mamluk Sultan
	}
	action_c = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME219001C" #Continue to fight the Ottomans
		command = { type = stability value = -5 }
		command = { type = desertion which = -1 value = 5000 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 219013 } #MAM: The Ottoman invasion
	}
}

Might be better to make it
Code:
TUR = { monarch = 0139006 }

Might be better to make it
Code:
TUR = { monarch = 0139006 }

Exactly. That is the trigger as it was meant to be: The Mamluks should fall when either Selim rules the turks (the historical ruler to subdue the Mamluks) or the Mamluks have low stability (in addition to the other triggers of the event) to enable the event to fire if TUR fulfills the conditions before of after Selim.

Serious bug: all events which should refer to Berg(tag:BRG) are refering to Munster(tag:MUN)!

And many inhertance events don't add national cores!

It´s Münster. Munster is in Ireland ;-)

Do you use the unchanged game you downloaded or did you already put that change I suggested into your files?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...mp-Austria&p=18251302&viewfull=1#post18251302
And you will probably need my suggested changes from that thread about Guelders/Geldern too that interact with Cleves and Berg
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...etherlands&p=18010912&viewfull=1#post18010912

Those changes are not yet included in the last downloadable version of PV