• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm happy to see this thread given new form, and that you still plan on making these saves convertable down the line. I can't wait for a playable version.

im in awe. you guys do good work,i really want to test this out, i hope you all so make unique buildings etc...... :D good luck btw

glad to see china can into CK2 again. once again, i can turn japan into the swaggy shinto superpower it was always meant to be... by 850 or so!

This look really awesome, looking forward to it ;)

And best of luck

hey lumberking, any chance your already putting together a list (well, .txt) of suggestions yet?

I am currently doing a clean up and reorganisation according to my own standard. I'll put up what I can under the Features section soon, but if people have suggestions they can make one here or I can make a new thread for it (using this thread as an Index).

I'm very happy to see a concrete continuation of my old project :)
Without you Lumberking, this project was in danger of being completely abandoned, good luck and good work :)

...or I can make a new thread for it (using this thread as an Index).

this. a sudden influx of suggestions and their subsequent agreements, explanations and arguments can consume a thread without warning. plus you get a reason to use a reserved post! :rofl:

also, it may be a tad bit early, but you could see if you could get Tianxia stickied. you could say there is a valid casus belli for it:)

Why is assasination back in this?

Want want want.

this. a sudden influx of suggestions and their subsequent agreements, explanations and arguments can consume a thread without warning. plus you get a reason to use a reserved post! :rofl:

also, it may be a tad bit early, but you could see if you could get Tianxia stickied. you could say there is a valid casus belli for it:)

As requested, here is the suggestion thread!

Why is assasination back in this?

For shits and giggles. No good reason really, I just wanted to experiment a little. Since it's really easy to mod in and mod out, it shouldn't cause too much trouble.

How many provinces will China have in this new map?

I sure hope so! You feel like joining the team again?

How many provinces will China have in this new map?

Including sea-zones, there 287 Provinces in the Far East and the South East combined (not including the Steppes) which is less than what I would like. This map was not done by me, but rather the Founder, .Me and the infamous Enlil. I could add more provinces once progress is underway, or add a copious amounts of Holdings to represent density. Regardless, I will need assistance and anyone who is very familiar with map modding.

or add a copious amounts of Holdings to represent density.

It's certainly a way to represent the gigantic population density of China and it's large centralization of power. Even so, considering China proper (That Tang controls) is as big as the Indian subcontinent, I'd imagine that it would have an equal amount of provinces.

I have missed Umbra Spherae ever since it died, now I will look forward to this greatly.