• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn that's some nerfs. 0 manpower...I hope there's a chance of recovery, because as others said, taking those lands is basically pointless.
Why no buffs to the core lands of the Imperium that have been mostly protected from war. Italy and Anatolia (and Egypt) I think? They're sort of like the Europe at that time in RL, which still saw some war, but not devastating amounts. Most of the Middle East and Eastern Europe provs in EU4 are already kinda sucky.

Anyways I'm pumped this is finally good to go. Hope my scripts helped a little.

Damn that's some nerfs. 0 manpower...I hope there's a chance of recovery, because as others said, taking those lands is basically pointless.
Why no buffs to the core lands of the Imperium that have been mostly protected from war. Italy and Anatolia (and Egypt) I think? They're sort of like the Europe at that time in RL, which still saw some war, but not devastating amounts. Most of the Middle East and Eastern Europe provs in EU4 are already kinda sucky.

Anyways I'm pumped this is finally good to go. Hope my scripts helped a little.
I think that Greece should be of the most developed lands in this game, there was barely any war that reached it.

Last edited:
I think that Greece should be of the most developed lands in this game, there was barely any war that reached it.
Isn't it already one of the richest lands in the game? In CK2 at least.

Isn't it already one of the richest lands in the game? In CK2 at least.

{{Well, basetax is kinda fixed, and the default eu4 factors in the 4th crusade and its effects. in this version of reality, Constantinople should be THE biggest city on earth, riveling Tetnochitlan in this time frame (damn demons and their altars). Ialso agree that greece, southern anatolia and southern italy should gain a large base tax boost due to being nigh untouched by the demons. In this reality, no force has ever conquered constantinople, So it really should have a lot more bonuses. A fine arts acadamy could represent the Hippodrome, Which could also function as a way for our factions to gain power by races being won, Like in real life (though it was usally a matter of killing the other sides supporters)}}

Just finished with reading the dev diary. Can't wait for this to finally start!

Angeloi protect!

{{Well, basetax is kinda fixed, and the default eu4 factors in the 4th crusade and its effects. in this version of reality, Constantinople should be THE biggest city on earth, riveling Tetnochitlan in this time frame (damn demons and their altars). Ialso agree that greece, southern anatolia and southern italy should gain a large base tax boost due to being nigh untouched by the demons. In this reality, no force has ever conquered constantinople, So it really should have a lot more bonuses. A fine arts acadamy could represent the Hippodrome, Which could also function as a way for our factions to gain power by races being won, Like in real life (though it was usally a matter of killing the other sides supporters)}}

But the imperium spent pretty much its entire angeloi reign levying the population and draining it to a point where population drain is a recent concern. For those who've played Vic 2, I'd imagine this is like using mobilization frequently (not that I'd know, I've only played one game, and managed not to get into a position of needing it).

Sorry for not responding guys - you raised some important issues here which I have to comment on, but not right now. Why? Because I've just finished playing through "Prologue" and I'm going to start writing it today, so expect it Soon(tm) :)

And on a completely unralated subject PHILAE HAS LANDED ON A COMET! :D

1389279288854.jpg

67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko, we are the European Union. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding guys - you raised some important issues here which I have to comment on, but not right now. Why? Because I've just finished playing through "Prologue" and I'm going to start writing it today, so expect it Soon(tm) :)

And on a completely unralated subject PHILAE HAS LANDED ON A COMET! :D

1389279288854.jpg

67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko, we are the European Union. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
As an Israeli... Assimilate us, European Union! Please! we will not resist! :p

'urope, Fuck yeah

When we co-operate, we achieve amazing things.
Now, ONTO MARS!

I'm sorry, but we're already there with a rover the size of a car. That we put down using a skycrane. And that's in addition to our other two rovers that worked for several years more than they were designed to.

'Murica, Fuck Yeah

[video=youtube;ZOJCmPKaYN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8[/video]

It finally begins :p
(To be honest, I really enjoyed your dev diaries) (you addictive writer)

PHILAE LANDED ! Aaaaand we got some comet rock analysis ! America can keep sending things to Pluton, we're tracking the origins of life :cool: .

This is both awesome and terrifying :)

I hope we can have some events to emancipate Europe, would be a bit odd to keep that Slave resource active if we have those provinces. There's actually an event in base EU4 that changes the trade goods away from slaves but you have to have the 'slavery banned' modifier, which you can't get until late game I believe. So that's an option for modding, if Czoklet has t gotten to that yet.

I hope we can have some events to emancipate Europe, would be a bit odd to keep that Slave resource active if we have those provinces. There's actually an event in base EU4 that changes the trade goods away from slaves but you have to have the 'slavery banned' modifier, which you can't get until late game I believe. So that's an option for modding, if Czoklet has t gotten to that yet.

There is the Abolition of Slavery Act as a decision. From the wiki:

Pass Abolition of Slavery Act

Potential:
Does not have the country modifier "The Abolition of Slavery Act"
Has at least 1 provinces producing slaves
Year is at least 1700
Administrative technology is at least 15

Allow:
Ruler's diplomatic skill is at least 3
Overextension is less than 2%

Effect:
Changes prestige by 5
Adds the modifier "Increased Innovative" for 10 years:
-5% technology cost
-1% global missionary strength
Adds the modifier "The Abolition of Slavery Act" for the rest of the campaign:
-5% global tax modifier
-2.5% stability cost modifier

Although I wonder what the stance of the Empire is to slavery. Think about it, since the Xenoi are seen as non-human it might be them that are freely enslaved after this provinces have been "liberated".

perhaps a re-usable decision that liberates all non-aztec culture orthodox provinces in europe that produce slaves, if total abolition is not found to be justified, or maybe an event that can pop up with low MTTH for provinces under those circumstances. Or just enslave the area.

Id imagine that coca and tobacco woudnt grow that well in europe. besides, TIS HERESY TO PARTAKE OF HERETICAL SUBSTANCES