• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wolfsrain

Corporal
119 Badges
Dec 11, 2010
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Dungeonland
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
So i have this small problem: i own a Warlock Master of Arcane standard edition on Steam. I kind of wanted to buy some of the DLC's and to my surprise, none of the DLC's are available on Steam or in any other shop. My Steam account says that i own now Warlock Master of Arcane Complete Edition, but installing my copy shows that i have no DLC's. Trying to buy the Complete Edition gives me this:

Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition: According to our records, you already own one or more of the items included in this package on Steam. If purchasing for yourself, see theExtra Copies support article to determine whether the items you already own can be shared with friends.

Is this a purchase for yourself or is it a gift? Select one to continue to checkout.

So basically, i have no way in purchasing the DLC's, nor upgrade to the Complete Edition.

Any chance to give us back the posibility to purchase the DLC's or upgrade?

I have the same issue. I would like either the opportunity to purchase the DLC, or for my game to be upgraded to the complete edition which Steam say I now own. It's unconscionable to deprive those with the base game of the ability to get the DLC.

Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for making us aware of this! It seems it's indeed not possible for owners of the old standard edition to get the DLC content. I have alerted our sales department and I hope to have this issue resolved soon!

Thank you for your patience!

So you say that Steam tells you that you own the complete edition, but you can't see any content in your owned DLC list? Could you please screenshot it and put it on here? (use imgur and [noparse]
[/noparse]-tags)

After a week since i've brought this to Paradox's attention, still no DLC's back in shop (and they disappeared from all the shops: GamersGate, Amazon, Steam, pretty much any place you could think). We are still unable to make an upgrade, because Steam registers our standard copy as Complete Edition, despite the fact that we have no DLC's in our downloadable content section, nor we did not purchased one. I'd like to be able to get the DLC's or the upgrade, but it seems that we won't be able to do so any time soon. I will probably refrain myself from buying Paradox games until i'm sure they are definitive editions with no more surprises like this one. I've recently bought CK2 and i'm starting to worry what will happen if there will be the same situation - a complete edition and no possibility to buy any DLC that i've missed....

In my steam library I have Warlock not Complete Edition.
You ask screenshot DLC-list:
Warlock.png

Also in shop no DLC.

The image is broken. I would also like to ask you to please use a "normal" image hosting service such as imgur or similar. The link you are trying to post is quite fishy.

After a week since i've brought this to Paradox's attention, still no DLC's back in shop (and they disappeared from all the shops: GamersGate, Amazon, Steam, pretty much any place you could think). We are still unable to make an upgrade, because Steam registers our standard copy as Complete Edition, despite the fact that we have no DLC's in our downloadable content section, nor we did not purchased one. I'd like to be able to get the DLC's or the upgrade, but it seems that we won't be able to do so any time soon. I will probably refrain myself from buying Paradox games until i'm sure they are definitive editions with no more surprises like this one. I've recently bought CK2 and i'm starting to worry what will happen if there will be the same situation - a complete edition and no possibility to buy any DLC that i've missed....

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I do however ask you kindly to read 3 posts up.

I need to figure this out from one end. It seems people with the complete edition says they don't have all the content. We need to resolve this before we start allowing people to buy a complete edition without the correct content.

Actually quite peed off that I had to register in this damn forum to make my issues heard, maybe you should pay more attention to the steam forums for your game instead of consistently doing annoying things one of which is apparently upgrading the game on my steam account to the complete edition and removing the DLC. I didn't even KNOW that Warlock had additional DLC until i checked a wiki to see what the requirement for some spells were. If you're going to go behind my back to do things to my account on steam you could at least have the courtesy of giving me access to the DLC in one way or another.

NnPded1.png

Signed, a rather irritated person.

First screenie (no DLC - downloadable content):

uDLWWD1.jpg

Second screenie (store message):

g6yDU7G.jpg

Third screenie (checkout message):

28pemLv.jpg

As i've already mentioned, i had only the standard edition and no DLC's.

Hello.
I want to explain to you. What this game Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition, contains all DLC:
https://steamdb.info/sub/52715/apps/
All the other versions do not include the new update. And do not include all DLC. This is a list of games:
https://steamdb.info/app/203630/subs/ (exception SUBID 52715 Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition)
I bought a pre-order Warlock - Master of the Arcane Pre-order version on Steam, here version: https://steamdb.info/sub/14332/apps/
In order to get the full version I need to buy the full version again!
Turn this update for all versions of Warlock - Master of the Arcane or just for those who bought this game on Steam.

Last edited:
If something isn't done about this issue or an update given as to why these things are happening then I'm going to be forced to start claiming a refund from Steam and put my money elsewhere. Give us an update already we are your customers you should be keeping us up to date with what's going on with this issue.

The image is broken. I would also like to ask you to please use a "normal" image hosting service such as imgur or similar. The link you are trying to post is quite fishy.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I do however ask you kindly to read 3 posts up.

I need to figure this out from one end. It seems people with the complete edition says they don't have all the content. We need to resolve this before we start allowing people to buy a complete edition without the correct content.

Thank you for looking into this. i hope everything gets fixed or sorted out.

If something isn't done about this issue or an update given as to why these things are happening then I'm going to be forced to start claiming a refund from Steam and put my money elsewhere. Give us an update already we are your customers you should be keeping us up to date with what's going on with this issue.

It has only been 3 days give them time since the images were linked so they can see what everyone was talking about, it cannot be done instantly. If it is an issue with the stream store they need to contact Valve and work with them to get it fixed. I would like to inform you that stream doesn't really do refunds. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8360-WEJC-2625#refund

If you are having this problem. Please make sure you register your games CD-key My Games at the top and send me a PM! Thank you!
UPDATED INFORMATION!!! - Since this is causing me too much manual labor. Please do the following instead:
- Register your key as I said above.
- Go to paradox.zendesk.com
- Submit a ticket in which you reference this thread and your forum account name.

Thank you!

Even more updated information!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...cane-Steam&p=18461567&viewfull=1#post18461567

First screenie (no DLC - downloadable content):

uDLWWD1.jpg

Second screenie (store message):

g6yDU7G.jpg

Third screenie (checkout message):

28pemLv.jpg

As i've already mentioned, i had only the standard edition and no DLC's.

Thank you for all your support, Bjorn! I don't know what caused the problems on Steam, but because of your involvement, Paradox's face was saved. At least in two cases, i can say that was Steam's provoking the problems (and i can bet that's the case now, too), but you, Bjorn, went to great lengths to offer support. That's how support should work everywhere. Most of the big corporations don't care about after-launch support or for supporting older games. Paradox showed me again that they do.

I can say that only once before i had a nice chat with support and that was with an EA operator on live chat. The man was an indian employee and he did his best to help me. He even threw in some extras (sim points for the Sims3, as that was the game that i had trouble with, as i've received a faulty key). Presented proof of purchase, the mail with the data, and the operator added Sims 3 to my Origin account and threw in 5k sim points as an apology, though i was entitled to only 1k. He also added a voucher for my next purchase (which came in handy). Hope he did not had any trouble for being so nice with a customer...But people like him and like Bjorn give a good rep to the support operations. So, here are my thanks to all the underpaid, underrated, underestimated people that try to help their customers as much as they can. Thank you!

P.S.: as bragging rights, finally managed to finish my Victoria collection, my HOI3 collection and my Magicka collection. Cities in Motion 1+2 and CK2 are next. I'll grab EU4 starting next year, hopefully HOI4 won't come out too soon:p