National Ideagroups - 29th of October

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if I have been to lazy to read something... but....
Are they gonna change all Dutch states to have dutch ideas :)? Or am I the only one thinking that would be a good idea?

So, no Kurdish ideas after all? Too bad...

No love for southeast asia beyond Lan Xang then? Maybe next patch?

Zaporozhian Cossacks: Cavalry Combat Ability: +15.0%
How many times should this be brought up? Zaporozhian Cossacks were not CAVALRY, they were INFANTRY. Jesus! It's the reason they made alliance with the Crimean Tatars in 1648 in the first place - to counter Polish cavalry! Cossacks were known as one of the best infantry in Europe back then.

I demand achievement for Siberian tribes called "King in the North"!

After WoN you said that Bukhara would get their own ideas next expansion. What happened to that?

How many times should this be brought up? Zaporozhian Cossacks were not CAVALRY, they were INFANTRY. Jesus! It's the reason they made alliance with the Crimean Tatars in 1648 in the first place - to counter Polish cavalry! Cossacks were known as one of the best infantry in Europe back then.

[video=youtube;n8G6S6fQQ4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8G6S6fQQ4I[/video]

I love that clip XD

I don't know what you have been smoking.

J%C3%B3zef_Brandt_-_Potyczka_Kozak%C3%B3w_z_Tatarami.jpg

%D0%90%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B6%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%B2_%D0%B2_%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B8.jpg

1920px-Cossack_army_in_1648.PNG

They had cavalry too.

I don't know what you have been smoking.

They had cavalry too.

A bunch of romantist paintings are supposed to prove me wrong? Hilarious!

They had cavalry, yes, but it was small in numbers. They were best known for being infantry. If they used horses, it was just to trevel to the battlefield, like dragoons. And like dragoons in later times, they became light cavalry. And because they were known as light cavalry in 19th and 20th centuries, it doesn't mean they were cavalry originally.

Last edited:
For Haida being badass.

Have not know that. Have read Pacific Northwestern NI and think that are the same how the standard nativ. Why should need Blackfeet, Comanche and Shoshone a extra group. but they have fix it. Now there are other NI. Are you know the name of the other two new tribes in the north west? Which other natives are in the pacific group?

These NIs are awesome. Especially settler bonus. Definitely need to check some tribe here, probably Haida.

Settler bonus was delete. But i understand that a game with nativ Haida at the end of the world can be intresting. Need other start tactics and playstil as the eastcoast nativs. Also by the reason of colony malus and why the traderoots go all away from your startpoint.

Last edited: