• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inspired by your 'Threedrop' AAR, I decided to read this one aswell.

And it didn't disappoint, far from it. Beautiful writing all around! You sure have a big talent when it comes to this... I have to admit... I envy you. . . :angry:

I suppose I will subscribe to this! You have suprisingly quickly climbed to the top of my list of favorite AAR writers, becoming number 1! :D

Inspired by your 'Threedrop' AAR, I decided to read this one aswell.

And it didn't disappoint, far from it. Beautiful writing all around! You sure have a big talent when it comes to this... I have to admit... I envy you. . . :angry:

I suppose I will subscribe to this! You have suprisingly quickly climbed to the top of my list of favorite AAR writers, becoming number 1! :D

Thank you for the kind words! I'm flattered you think I'm that good (although I think there are plenty of authors on here way better than I am).

I'm glad people enjoy this AAR too! Which reminds me...I should update it...I've just been distracted with my GoT projects, as well as some personal life things (like having a kid).

Man, this brought back some nice memories for me, seeing as Morrowind was my first Elder Scrolls game. I think this ties in nicely with the lore, and I'll keep an eye on it for the future, as this has been written nicely.

Man, this brought back some nice memories for me, seeing as Morrowind was my first Elder Scrolls game. I think this ties in nicely with the lore, and I'll keep an eye on it for the future, as this has been written nicely.

Thank you. Maybe I'll try to crank out an update within the week.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm flattered you think I'm that good (although I think there are plenty of authors on here way better than I am).

I'm glad people enjoy this AAR too! Which reminds me...I should update it...I've just been distracted with my GoT projects, as well as some personal life things (like having a kid).

Oh wow! Congratulations on the baby! That has to be pretty exciting. :)

And it's no rush on updating, you have 3(!) AARs going on at the same time... That has to be a big challenge..

Seconding the congratulations on having a baby :) Hope he or she is strong and healthy.

Also hoping to see an update to this before too much longer; though I've been thoroughly enjoying your other AARs as well, this one has something of a special spot as the first of yours that I read.

Pretty interesting idea, and well-written too. I'm watching you, scum AAR...

Seconding the congratulations on having a baby :) Hope he or she is strong and healthy.

Also hoping to see an update to this before too much longer; though I've been thoroughly enjoying your other AARs as well, this one has something of a special spot as the first of yours that I read.

I do need to keep updating this. Consider this my personal ASOIAF series: slow updates. Just pray I don't die before the series is resolved.

Oh wow! Congratulations on the baby! That has to be pretty exciting. :)

And it's no rush on updating, you have 3(!) AARs going on at the same time... That has to be a big challenge..

Thank you, and yes, but I'm managing to balance them. Somehow.

Pretty interesting idea, and well-written too. I'm watching you, scum AAR...

Thank you. I think.