• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not going too far with the Enlilsm, right? If you seriously want it, include it in some sub-mod.

Don't worry, if it is anything it will be a heresy of Ashurism or something only obtainable in the ruler creator, if I decide to include it at all.

Can we move on from all this rampant brown nosing, and have another Dev Diary please?

Praise sol invictus

Last edited:
So when exactly is the mod going to be released? I've read that it will be soon, or after the new DLC is release, which is it?

So when exactly is the mod going to be released? I've read that it will be soon, or after the new DLC is release, which is it?

There will not be any open beta (most likely as that was never Enlil's plan) and the release version was planned for after Charlemagne due to the large changes of that version. If that plan is finalized there might even be a closed beta version for Charlemagne to see if everything is working with that version too.

There will not be any open beta (most likely as that was never Enlil plan) and the release version was planned for after Charlemagne.

I might release a version 2 weeks before Charlemagne though just so I can say I finished my thing before they did.

I might release a version 2 weeks before Charlemagne though just so I can say I finished my thing before they did.

:p They will probably announce the expansions release date two weeks before release as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.