• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, this mod will NOT be cancelled.

Of course. I was just exemplifying how +200 thread pages without a release is actually nothing compared to other mod projects.

I wonder should this mod get its own sub forum? :D

Yes, it will but I think 350+ or more required to get that. MEIOU and Taxes in Eu4 did get a subforum though because they took over the modding subforum. :p But that was slightly after their realese.

You have to realize that EB modders are completely separate from the people in this game. They don't even want help in their mod and if you give suggestions or ideas they go into fits of rage. I havn't seen this at all here, i'm sure if these people needed help finishing their mod they would ask for it.

You have to realize that EB modders are completely separate from the people in this game. They don't even want help in their mod and if you give suggestions or ideas they go into fits of rage. I havn't seen this at all here, i'm sure if these people needed help finishing their mod they would ask for it.

Here I would instead encourage people to give constructive criticsm to make the mod as good as possible and I'm sure Enlil would do that too.

What is EB? Secondly, as long as you are polite, I don't care if you criticize. I no doubt have made mistakes, and I would gladly have you point them out and improve the mod than mindlessly worship my every movement (which I would enjoy admittedly).

What is EB? Secondly, as long as you are polite, I don't care if you criticize. I no doubt have made mistakes, and I would gladly have you point them out and improve the mod than mindlessly worship my every movement (which I would enjoy admittedly).

EB = Europa Barbarorum, a very big mod for both Rome 1 and Medieval 2

Also, a question for the community:

There is the Przeworsk culture, which is a weird culture with a lot from Germanic, Celtic, Baltic, and Slavic cultures. Should it be put in one of these groups, or a new one representing the odd Frankenstein culture that it is.

Also, a question for the community:

There is the Przeworsk culture, which is a weird culture with a lot from Germanic, Celtic, Baltic, and Slavic cultures. Should it be put in one of these groups, or a new one representing the odd Frankenstein culture that it is.

According to the Czech researchers, it is a polyethnic mix (you forgot to mention the Roman influence on top of all that :D )...I would possibly suggest
1. making it a specific culture
2. creating a possible German-Slavic melting pot with Przeworsk culture being already of the melted culture
3. not including it all as both Polish and Czech Wikipedia (sorry for using Wikipedia for info) put its end to the first half of the 5th century, which, if I'm not mistaken is before the mod's startdate - thus saving yourself this trouble ;)

This is getting ridiculous. We should have an open beta by now.

This is getting ridiculous. We should have an open beta by now.

I agree, but I have some nice Dev Diaries planned, so I'll do them first.

We need Chalcedonian Christianity in 769 A.D. instead of Catholic/Orthodox split for Crusader Kings II. Copy and paste this into your signature if you agree!

Amen my friend! Preach it!

How about we blindly worship you're every movement right up until the point we encounter something wrong, and we attempt to cast you down as the False Prophet?

Everyday for seemingly forever has gone by the same... the ablutions at sunrise and the cleansing of the blood-stained knife at sunset; the daily sacrifices to our Lord and Savior, the all-seeing God-Emperor Enlil and his companion, the 69-headed Angel of Communication that takes the visage of a wolf with a frog's head... and yet, not one of my prayers to see That Which is Godly, to sip the ambrosia from His cup, to play the long fabled Migratory Period mod. My faith in Enlil had allowed my blackened heart to still faintly shine with the aura of hope and stoically continue with the vile and cruel life that I lived, but the lack of a response led me to only question my devotion. I have sipped poison daily, opening the User Modifications each and every waking minute in the hopes of Its return, yet I am no Mithridates and the subsuming of my soul by the venomous tentacles of despair and hopelessness will eventually steal me away. All I ask for is the fortune to be able to sip from the cup, no matter how empty it may be, for even the smallest drop of hope and godly love can dissipate oceans of doubt and dejection. Please O Omniscient One, please return my prayers and fulfill the hopes and dreams of all of thou followers... please, gib open beta.

How about we blindly worship you're every movement right up until the point we encounter something wrong, and we attempt to cast you down as the False Prophet?

False Prophet! Bah! I am the one true king! Kneel in supplication like the devoted below:

Everyday for seemingly forever has gone by the same... the ablutions at sunrise and the cleansing of the blood-stained knife at sunset; the daily sacrifices to our Lord and Savior, the all-seeing God-Emperor Enlil and his companion, the 69-headed Angel of Communication that takes the visage of a wolf with a frog's head... and yet, not one of my prayers to see That Which is Godly, to sip the ambrosia from His cup, to play the long fabled Migratory Period mod. My faith in Enlil had allowed my blackened heart to still faintly shine with the aura of hope and stoically continue with the vile and cruel life that I lived, but the lack of a response led me to only question my devotion. I have sipped poison daily, opening the User Modifications each and every waking minute in the hopes of Its return, yet I am no Mithridates and the subsuming of my soul by the venomous tentacles of despair and hopelessness will eventually steal me away. All I ask for is the fortune to be able to sip from the cup, no matter how empty it may be, for even the smallest drop of hope and godly love can dissipate oceans of doubt and dejection. Please O Omniscient One, please return my prayers and fulfill the hopes and dreams of all of thou followers... please, gib open beta.

Your devotion is admirable. Some of the dev diaries will be combined into one, as to facilitate a shorter time period. In reward for your devotedness towards the One True Mod, you have been appointed Court Chaplain of the Empire. Use your position well.

False Prophet! Bah! I am the one true king! Kneel in supplication like the devoted below:

Of course you are! Until you fail to deliver, which proves your not! A kinda Schrodinger's Deity, if you will.

Some combined Dev Diaries are definitely good news, since it would appear to promise this sooner (or we cast down a Deceiver sooner, but hopefully that won't happen)!

Of course you are! Until you fail to deliver, which proves your not! A kinda Schrodinger's Deity, if you will.

Some combined Dev Diaries are definitely good news, since it would appear to promise this sooner (or we cast down a Deceiver sooner, but hopefully that won't happen)!

Long live the Schrödinger Diety!

O Might One! Your generosity, much like your power of us mortals, knows no bounds. I, thou humble servant, shall never rest in my quest to purge the filth of the non-believers from Your earth for so long as I am confined too this torturous plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.