• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try this one : it should have fixed all the bugs related to colonisation/purge, as far as i know.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xcj95s8oe8po8o/Purge-Colonisation Fix.rar

To install it, just replace the files in "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/MiddleEarthProject Beta" with the ones in this fix.

Thanks for your support :)
And don't worry, we're still working on it, again and again ;)

Success! Who Hoo I can colonize my vassal's land now. THANKS! I CAN'T wait for the other start points especially the 4th Age point!

Success! Who Hoo I can colonize my vassal's land now. THANKS! I CAN'T wait for the other start points especially the 4th Age point!

Happy to heard it ;)
Don't hesitate to post any other bugs in the bugs report thread, we'll try to fix them ;)
And good game!

Graphical Cultures for Middle Earth Project 0.3.1b Submod Release

This is a small optional submod for MEP which allows players to use the CK2 cultural unit packs with MEP for more immersive and accurate graphical experience.

Download GC4MEP 0.3.1b [Compatible with MEP 0.3.1b]

DOWNLOAD {mirror}

REQUIREMENTS:​

This submod requires all the following official DLCs:

African Unit Pack
Byzantine Unit Pack
Celtic Unit Pack
Finno-Ugric Unit Pack
Norse Unit Pack
Persian Unit Pack
Russian Unit Pack
Saxon Unit Pack
Turkish Unit Pack

Without these, your game WILL crash!​

INSTALLATION:

1) Copy the contents into the main mod directory (Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/MiddleEarthProject Beta)

2) Overwrite when asked

3) Play​

SCREENSHOTS:

2014-08-14_00002-4721c05.jpg

2014-08-14_00005-4721c0c.jpg

FEATURES:

Here is the full list of sprites and which culture uses them (open to suggestions).

African - Far Haradrim/Bellakaze
Byzantine - Easterling
Celtic - Haldadians/Hillmen
Finno-Ugric - Lossoth
Norse - Dwarves
Persian - Variags/Wainriders/etc
Russian - Rhovanion/Dale/Woodsmen/Northmen/Bree etc
Saxon - Rohirrim
Turkish - Near Haradrim/Umbarians/Harondorians

If you don't have all of these DLCs but want to use some simply edit the interface/avatars2.gfx file with a notepad editor and delete all cultures which you don't own the DLC for, from where they start to til next culture

IMPORTANT THREADS:​

Please Report any Bugs here!
>>>PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO REPORT BUGS<<<

Please post your suggestions here!
>>>PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR SUGGESTIONS<<<

Please post your screenshots/AAR here!
>>>PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR AARS/SCREENSHOTS<<<

Want to help?

If you are an experienced event scripter who would like to help out with this ambitious project, contact redit or Lonhaldar here on the forums.

Reactions:
Is it impossible now to play custom wights? I made one in the ruler designer, but he died a "natural death" after a few days. Just like that. Is that WAD or a bug in the new version of the mod? I don't think wights should actually die of old age. :D

Is it impossible now to play custom wights? I made one in the ruler designer, but he died a "natural death" after a few days. Just like that. Is that WAD or a bug in the new version of the mod? I don't think wights should actually die of old age. :D

I believe that ruler designer does not properly add immortality to characters, so if your wight was at human old age...

But it worked in an older version of the mod.
Like I said, I only believe. I know some mods had trouble with immortals not getting the tag assigned right unless it was assigned in game. Something might have changed recently with the wight trait.

Like I said, I only believe. I know some mods had trouble with immortals not getting the tag assigned right unless it was assigned in game. Something might have changed recently with the wight trait.

I don't think we changed it, but i'll try to check it ;)

Is the "Ring of Durin" supossed to be inheritable? Because whenever the dwarf that holds it dies it stays with him, instead of going to his sucessor...

Only a little mistake, already fixed for the next update ;)

Hey, here's my suggestion for a better usage of unit packs for the Graphical Cultures Submod:
- use Persian units for the people of Nurn as well, either use Russian pack since the wiki says they spoke westron
- use Indian units for the people of Harad since the elephant model fits better, alos their appearance matches that of far harad (African units)
- instead use the Turkish units to represent the Uruks, this appearemce would match the one of the orcs which is vanilla muslim
- use the mongol units to represent the Goblins as the mongol units look quite savage and have light armor

Is there any work around for immortals to pass more than one law in their lifetime?

Yeah, i need to go ahead on this. I'll work on it in one or two weeks if i've got enough time, but i can't told you if it'll be in the next update or not for now ;)

When I try to download the mod I only get the .rar file for some reason, not the folder. Do you know why this is?

Hey, here's my suggestion for a better usage of unit packs for the Graphical Cultures Submod:
- use Persian units for the people of Nurn as well, either use Russian pack since the wiki says they spoke westron
- use Indian units for the people of Harad since the elephant model fits better, alos their appearance matches that of far harad (African units)
- instead use the Turkish units to represent the Uruks, this appearemce would match the one of the orcs which is vanilla muslim
- use the mongol units to represent the Goblins as the mongol units look quite savage and have light armor

I'll make these changes for the next patch :)

When I try to download the mod I only get the .rar file for some reason, not the folder. Do you know why this is?

The folder and .mod file are in the .rar

When I try to open the .rar file it says that Windows doesn't know how to open it. Do you know how to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.