The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
uhUiMZb.jpg

Holland is like: "Umm we cant control such amount of lands by ourselves! Lets instead create colony right next to ourselves!
Welcome in the world of fixed CN regions. That Holland must be really stronk back in Europe, though.

desire.jpg

I admire your spirits.
AI isn't able to cancel missions.

Another moment from my Extended Timeline mod as the Roman Empire. Note the year.

cqMTFdm.jpg

Is that an OPM Germany in Brandenburg?
No Germany never formed. Brandenburg got close, then they bit off more than they could chew and got coalitioned and dogpiled and completely annexed. Saxony was in a position to form Germany, but they also got coalitions and dogpiled and completely annexed..by Thuringia. Who was then broken up eaten by Pomeneria. Who then pissed off Poland Scandinavia and Russia and forced to release a bunch of nations including Brandenburg. Now its between Hesse and Pomeneria. Brandenburg recently got released. Bohemia was also in the mix at one point but since they aren't german they cant form Germany.

I think its a bug. I was Brandenburg->Prussia->Germany the last time I played around in the HRE and somehow the voting system remembered that. I had made a OPM Netherlands an elector.

I got curious about what was happening i Asia in my game, so I did a cheat peak through nation select in the save select screen. Found Ming overrun by the Zhou or something so took a peak backwards to see what happened and found this unrelated but still wierd thing:
3BmR0Ts.jpg

Yes, a OPM Qing in the middle of nowhere.

Examining the province clarified things though. Turns out Ming had taken a province from the Manchu, got nationalists, and because Qing is the Manchu culture's primary nation or something it was liberated as that.

Didn't screen shot it but I just saw Castille refuse the Iberian wedding event. I didn't even know the ai was allowed to...

They can, but it's *very* unlikely. In my current game as Granada, they refused it. I was pretty happy about it.

O_O O_O O_O

Sorry guys for that awkward moment. Really, I didn't do this intentionally. I was trying to block Russians. I think I blocked unintentionally XD. I noticed now and posted right away.

4YMrdp.png

LOL XD

I'm really sorry for this guys T_T