• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And thus I declare jonti-h and Daddy husband and ginge-husband ! You may kiss the ginge
Seriously people, they are just acting as if they hated each other, its all part of a greater plan made to lynch us ALL............ But arent they so cute together <3

Sign-ups will close tomorrow at 19:00 GMT. Roles will go out immediately after. First Night Deadline for orders will 20:00 GMT on Thursday night.

And thus I declare jonti-h and Daddy husband and ginge-husband ! You may kiss the ginge
Seriously people, they are just acting as if they hated each other, its all part of a greater plan made to lynch us ALL............ But arent they so cute together <3

They all envy our OT Forum love, Kaiser. ;)

Wait, how am I a ginge? I had strawberry blonde hair when I was younger but I'm more of a dirty blonde now.

Menage a trois! But I fear this misses something.... jonti-h?

Dr.L must join AQoP first. All the steamy, kinky, offensive IRC conversations are without compare.

Wait, how am I a ginge? I had strawberry blonde hair when I was younger but I'm more of a dirty blonde now.
Strawberry blonde = ginger

See, I'm psychic.

The kinky is strong in this one.

A threesome with Dadar and jonti would be more aggressive than wrestling with a mountain lion.

Ah, did we start already?