• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe it can be added in the religion description, in the same fashion vanilla describe their features (e.g. the norse being able to raid but not to proselitise, etc.) it wold be both satisfy the request and be consistent with vanilla, since religion = race in the mod :)

Seems to be a good compromise, yeah ;)

I don't know if this was suggested before but it would be nice for characters who become corrupted by darkness by decision to be allowed to recolonize their lands with orcs urk-hai or goblins depending on how high certain stat they have maybe.

"Magic" rings spread around Saurons captains and stuff. He collected rings of power and kept most for himself however he handed some out to make more powerful captains. The lesser ring traits will do. Add a human ring trait, It should have similar stats as the dwarf ring however it should make them more powerful (The rings makes them powerful sorcerers) Perhaps add in a decision to use a ring of power in a battle. This shouldn't be as strong as the elven rings. It is also said that all rings of power had the side effect of immortality. This however is not a good thing, It should make previously mortal wearers gradually lose stats and become sad/depressed. It is more like stretching their age rather than maintaining it.

Legendary craftsmen should also be able to forge rings of power, Perhaps they could put their own or others lives into making them. Obviously none of these would surpass the main 3 elven rings. However it does seem possible, Celebrimbor created the three greatest elf rings on his own so I don't see why another elf could not.

Last edited:
"Magic" rings spread around Saurons captains and stuff. He collected rings of power and kept most for himself however he handed some out to make more powerful captains. The lesser ring traits will do. Add a human ring trait, It should have similar stats as the dwarf ring however it should make them more powerful (The rings makes them powerful sorcerers) Perhaps add in a decision to use a ring of power in a battle. This shouldn't be as strong as the elven rings. It is also said that all rings of power had the side effect of immortality. This however is not a good thing, It should make previously mortal wearers gradually lose stats and become sad/depressed. It is more like stretching their age rather than maintaining it.

Legendary craftsmen should also be able to forge rings of power, Perhaps they could put their own or others lives into making them. Obviously none of these would surpass the main 3 elven rings. However it does seem possible, Celebrimbor created the three greatest elf rings on his own so I don't see why another elf could not.

We already added for the next update the Nine Rings of the Men, more powerful than the dwarvish ones, but less than the elvish.
I'll probably make some events to gain some "bad" traits like depressed for holders of any ring of power, yes (without the elven ones)!

For the ability to make new Rings of Powers, i don't think so. Celebrimbor was able to, but he wasn't like any other elves, he was the descendant of Feanor, the greatest of all the elves. It's only because he was like Feanor (with less powers) that he was able to make the Three Rings, and because Annatar/Sauron teached him how to do. Sauron won't teach anyone else now, and even Saruman tried to make one, and failed. I don't think that the Noldor jewelsmiths of Third Age are able to make stuff like this.
The elves, before the coming of Annatar, were able to craft some Lesser Rings, so maybe we'll allow this possibility. But a Ring of Power, i don't think so :)

Maybe have traits like elf killer or man slayer and such for those npc's and player characters that have killed or attacked specific people. More flavor events like having a warg infestation or wrights infesting a family tomb, also a event to build a family tomb if you have enough prestige and money. Also should there be more religious events, seemed like religion wasn't a major thing in middle earth.

We already added for the next update the Nine Rings of the Men, more powerful than the dwarvish ones, but less than the elvish.
I'll probably make some events to gain some "bad" traits like depressed for holders of any ring of power, yes (without the elven ones)!

For the ability to make new Rings of Powers, i don't think so. Celebrimbor was able to, but he wasn't like any other elves, he was the descendant of Feanor, the greatest of all the elves. It's only because he was like Feanor (with less powers) that he was able to make the Three Rings, and because Annatar/Sauron teached him how to do. Sauron won't teach anyone else now, and even Saruman tried to make one, and failed. I don't think that the Noldor jewelsmiths of Third Age are able to make stuff like this.
The elves, before the coming of Annatar, were able to craft some Lesser Rings, so maybe we'll allow this possibility. But a Ring of Power, i don't think so :)

Thanks for your reply!

Another idea, Could we have fellbeasts added? It could be a similar system to the AGOT dragons. Or we could just have them as similar creatures to balrogs.

Maybe have traits like elf killer or man slayer and such for those npc's and player characters that have killed or attacked specific people. More flavor events like having a warg infestation or wrights infesting a family tomb, also a event to build a family tomb if you have enough prestige and money. Also should there be more religious events, seemed like religion wasn't a major thing in middle earth.

Yeah, we'll add more flavour for the next update, don't worry :) Infestations were planned since the beginning, but we didn't have much time to make them. Maybe soon, with some luck :)
For the religions, we'll remove the temple holdings, and maybe try to find another way to use the "piety" ingame, as they weren't real cults in Middle-Earth, or only for Melkor. It can be simulated without the temples holdings we believe.
That's a good idea for the elf-killer or man-slyer trait, i'll look at it when i'll have mroe time to :)

Another idea, Could we have fellbeasts added? It could be a similar system to the AGOT dragons. Or we could just have them as similar creatures to balrogs.

For now, we won't add them, as they won't add much things. We're working on more balance, more events for the existing races/characters, and we'll add some new stuff after it :)

Thanks for the suggestions !

Not sure if I should post this here or not :unsure:, just some things that are incorrect or missing.

It's a bit long, so I put in a spoiler box.

Frodo Baggins is listed as a friend of Pippin's father Paladin Took not Pippin himself.

Gandalf is listed as a friend of Pippin's father Paladin Took not Pippin himself.

Merry and Pippin should be listed as friends.

Bandobras "the Bullroarer" Took should have the tall or strong trait.

Gormadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Deepdelver". Also he is missing his youngest son Marroc, who is said to of had many descendants.

Sadoc Brandybuck, is missing two sons, who had descendants. Also his daughter Salvia Brandybuck is shown to be the mother of Theobald Bolger but isn't married to his father Gundahad Bolger and isn't shown to be the mother of his first son Gundahad Bolger.

Madoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Proudneck".

Marmadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Masterful". Adaldrida Bolger is shown to be the mother of his son Gorbadoc Brandybuck, but they're not married. Also he is missing two daughters and his youngest son, Orgulas Brandybuck. Who had one son, Gorbulas Brandybuck. Gorbulas had one son himself, Marmadas. Who had three children, his only son, Merimas, and two daughters, Mentha and Melilot.

Gorbadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Broadbelt". Mirabella Took is shown to the mother of his children, but they are not married.

Rorimac Brandybuck, should be known as "Goldfather".

Saradoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Scattergold". Esmeralda Took is shown to be the mother of his son Meriadoc Brandybuck, but they are not married.

Lily Baggins and Togo Goodbody are said to of had many descendants.

Pansy Baggins married Fastolph Bolger, and they are said to of had many descendants.

Belba Baggins and Rudigar Bolger are not shown to be married.

Longo Baggins and Camellia Sackville are not shown to be married.

Linda Baggins and Bodo Proudfoot are not shown to be married.

Bingo Baggins and Chica Chubb are not shown to be married.

Rosa Baggins and Hildigrim Took are not shown to be married.

Prisca Baggins and Wilibald Bolger are not shown to be married.

Fosco Baggins and Ruby Bolger are not shown to be married.

Drogo Baggins and Primula Brandybuck are not shown to be married. Also Primula should be listed as dying on the same date as Drogo because they're said to have drowned together.

Odovacar Bolger and Rosamunda Took are not shown to be married.

Rudolph Bolger and Cora Goodbody, should be married and be the parents of Fastolph Bolger. Who married Pansy Baggins.

Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck, should be known as "the Magnificent", after the War of the Ring.

Fredegar Bolger, should be known as "Fatty". Also his sister Estella Bolger is male in-game.

Hamfast Gamgee, should be known as the "The Gaffer".

Lily Baggins and Pansy Baggins are the same age when they shouldn't be.

Poppy Chubb-Baggins should be female, listed as the daughter of Falco Chubb-Baggins, and be married to Filibert Bolger.

Sancho Proudfoot should be listed as the son of Olo Proudfoot.

Celandine Bracegirdle should be made a year or two younger and listed as the daughter of Hugo Bracegirdle.

Missing Alfrida of the Yale who was married to Gundolpho Bolger and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Dina Diggle who was married to Gundahar Bolger and was the mother of his two children.

Missing Amethyst Hornblower who was married to Rudibert Bolger and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Nina Lightfoot who was married to Theobald Bolger and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Laura Grubb who was married to Mungo Baggins and was the mother of his five children.

Missing Mimosa Bunce who was married to Ponto Baggins and was the mother of his two children.

Missing Tanta Hornblower who was married to Largo Baggins and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Hilda Bracegirdle younger sister of Bruno Bracegirdle. She married Seredic Brandybuck and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Gilly Brownlock who was married to Posco Baggins and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Diamond of Long Cleeve, Pippin's wife.

Missing Bell Goodchild, wife of Hamfast Gamgee and Sam's mother.

No Bag End?

P.S. some of the other Hobbit families need a bit of a fix up too, if you want me to go through them or not just let me know.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should post this here or not :unsure:, just some things that are incorrect or missing.

It's a bit long, so I put in a spoiler box.

Frodo Baggins is listed as a friend of Pippin's father Paladin Took not Pippin himself.

Gandalf is listed as a friend of Pippin's father Paladin Took not Pippin himself.

Merry and Pippin should be listed as friends.

Bandobras "the Bullroarer" Took should have the tall or strong trait.

Gormadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Deepdelver". Also he is missing his youngest son Marroc, who is said to of had many descendants.

Sadoc Brandybuck, is missing two sons, who had descendants. Also his daughter Salvia Brandybuck is shown to be the mother of Theobald Bolger but isn't married to his father Gundahad Bolger and isn't shown to be the mother of his first son Gundahad Bolger.

Madoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Proudneck".

Marmadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Masterful". Adaldrida Bolger is shown to be the mother of his son Gorbadoc Brandybuck, but they're not married. Also he is missing two daughters and his youngest son, Orgulas Brandybuck. Who had one son, Gorbulas Brandybuck. Gorbulas had one son himself, Marmadas. Who had three children, his only son, Merimas, and two daughters, Mentha and Melilot.

Gorbadoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Broadbelt". Mirabella Took is shown to the mother of his children, but they are not married.

Rorimac Brandybuck, should be known as "Goldfather".

Saradoc Brandybuck, should be known as "Scattergold". Esmeralda Took is shown to be the mother of his son Meriadoc Brandybuck, but they are not married.

Lily Baggins and Togo Goodbody are said to of had many descendants.

Pansy Baggins married Fastolph Bolger, and they are said to of had many descendants.

Belba Baggins and Rudigar Bolger are not shown to be married.

Longo Baggins and Camellia Sackville are not shown to be married.

Linda Baggins and Bodo Proudfoot are not shown to be married.

Bingo Baggins and Chica Chubb are not shown to be married.

Rosa Baggins and Hildigrim Took are not shown to be married.

Prisca Baggins and Wilibald Bolger are not shown to be married.

Fosco Baggins and Ruby Bolger are not shown to be married.

Drogo Baggins and Primula Brandybuck are not shown to be married. Also Primula should be listed as dying on the same date as Drogo because they're said to have drowned together.

Odovacar Bolger and Rosamunda Took are not shown to be married.

Rudolph Bolger and Cora Goodbody, should be married and be the parents of Fastolph Bolger. Who married Pansy Baggins.

Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck, should be known as "the Magnificent", after the War of the Ring.

Fredegar Bolger, should be known as "Fatty". Also his sister Estella Bolger is male in-game.

Hamfast Gamgee, should be known as the "The Gaffer".

Lily Baggins and Pansy Baggins are the same age when they shouldn't be.

Poppy Chubb-Baggins should be female, listed as the daughter of Falco Chubb-Baggins, and be married to Filibert Bolger.

Sancho Proudfoot should be listed as the son of Olo Proudfoot.

Celandine Bracegirdle should be made a year or two younger and listed as the daughter of Hugo Bracegirdle.

Missing Alfrida of the Yale who was married to Gundolpho Bolger and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Dina Diggle who was married to Gundahar Bolger and was the mother of his two children.

Missing Amethyst Hornblower who was married to Rudibert Bolger and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Nina Lightfoot who was married to Theobald Bolger and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Laura Grubb who was married to Mungo Baggins and was the mother of his five children.

Missing Mimosa Bunce who was married to Ponto Baggins and was the mother of his two children.

Missing Tanta Hornblower who was married to Largo Baggins and was the mother of his only child.

Missing Hilda Bracegirdle younger sister of Bruno Bracegirdle. She married Seredic Brandybuck and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Gilly Brownlock who was married to Posco Baggins and was the mother of his three children.

Missing Diamond of Long Cleeve, Pippin's wife.

Missing Bell Goodchild, wife of Hamfast Gamgee and Sam's mother.

No Bag End?

P.S. some of the other Hobbit families need a bit of a fix up too, if you want me to go through them or not just let me know.

Thanks for all this work. We'll try to fix them for the next update :)

Possibly the ability to name your crafted weapons, armour, gems, etc., similar to custom valyrian steel swords, and maybe with custom noldorin names like Thinnhathel (Greyblade) or Glorlhang (Golden Sword), or dwarvish names, depending on the crafter and the item crafted.

Thanks for all this work. We'll try to fix them for the next update :)

No thank you for the great Mod, you guys do all the hard work. ;)

Possibly the ability to name your crafted weapons, armour, gems, etc., similar to custom valyrian steel swords, and maybe with custom noldorin names like Thinnhathel (Greyblade) or Glorlhang (Golden Sword), or dwarvish names, depending on the crafter and the item crafted.

I don't know how they made it, but yeah, it could be a good idea :)

No thank you for the great Mod, you guys do all the hard work. ;)

Yeah, but it's really helpful when some guys like you give us these kinds of lists, we economize a lot of time with your help !
By the way, all the changes are done, they were some little mistakes in your fixs, nothing important (for exemple: "Missing Hilda Bracegirdle younger sister of Bruno Bracegirdle." She' the sister of Hugo Bracegirdle, son of Bruno, nothing important as you can see !)

Yeah, but it's really helpful when some guys like you give us these kinds of lists, we economize a lot of time with your help !
By the way, all the changes are done, they were some little mistakes in your fixs, nothing important (for exemple: "Missing Hilda Bracegirdle younger sister of Bruno Bracegirdle." She' the sister of Hugo Bracegirdle, son of Bruno, nothing important as you can see !)

Ohh... dammit sorry, my mistake. Going through all the family trees, is mind numbingly painful. :eek:o

In my playground happened the following things playing as Aragorn:

1. I won the "War of The Ring" pretty easily and become king of Gondor and Arnor as expected
  2. Then I got the event that Frodo was on the Mount Fathos with the ring and that we should distract Sauron and get the claims on Sauron's lands
  3. I remembered in the old version that I was in war automatically but not happened, so I declared war with the "Press All Claims" casus belli
  4. I was winning the war pretty much easily when I get an event "The War is lost, Sauron has the ring!"... and the I won the war

Now I find in a strange situation the third age continues as if nothing has happened, no one has sailed to the west, no Elves become my vassals, Frodo died of suicide, Gandalf is not at my court and... well Sauron had the ring!

I used the term "had" because yesterday night during another war against The Dark Lord I fought him in a duel and in a repetition of the "War of The Ring" of the second era I killed him but Aragorn did not get the ring that was hinereted by the Mouth of Sauron :eek:

This historical path should happen for sure (if the book is simply repeated what sense has to play? We could see the movies, right :D ?) but some way to win should be found! This is my proposal:

1. Gandalf, Ghimli, Legolas and Frodo (if it is not killed by Sauron... it should in this scenario probably) come to Aragon's court
  2. The White Coucil joins again to find a way to recover the Ring
  3. You get a claim in all Sauron's demesne
  4. If during a war you find yourself in duel with Sauron you shall take the ring! It is too much a good occasion to let him go...
  5. After Sauron's defeat you get finally the Ring and an event fires:
    1. Destroy the Ring in the Mount Fathos: the fourth age begins, some characters sails to west and so and so on... de facto you rebranch to event chain you have called if Frodo would have destroyed the Ring.
    2. You decide to retain the Ring for yourself switching to the Dark Side all good characters go away from your court preparing to declare war to you, 'cause you are possessed by Sauron in reality!

What do you think?

Last edited:
In my playground happened the following things playing as Aragorn:

1. I won the "War of The Ring" pretty easily and become king of Gondor and Arnor as expected
  2. Then I got the event that Frodo was on the Mount Fathos with the ring and that we should distract Sauron and get the claims on Sauron's lands
  3. I remembered in the old version that I was in war automatically but not happened, so I declared war with the "Press All Claims" casus belli
  4. I was winning the war pretty much easily when I get an event "The War is lost, Sauron has the ring!"... and the I won the war

Now I find in a strange situation the third age continues as if nothing has happened, no one has sailed to the west, no Elves become my vassals, Frodo died of suicide, Gandalf is not at my court and... well Sauron had the ring!

I used the term "had" because yesterday night during another war against The Dark Lord I fought him in a duel and in a repetition of the "War of The Ring" of the second era I killed him but Aragorn did not get the ring that was hinereted by the Mouth of Sauron :eek:

This historical path should happen for sure (if the book is simply repeated what sense has to play? We could see the movies, right :D ?) but some way to win should be found! This is my proposal:

1. Gandalf, Ghimli, Legolas and Frodo (if it is not killed by Sauron... it should in this scenario probably) come to Aragon's court
  2. The White Coucil joins again to find a way to recover the Ring
  3. You get a claim in all Sauron's demesne
  4. If during a war you find yourself in duel with Sauron you shall take the ring! It is too much a good occasion to let him go...
  5. After Sauron's defeat you get finally the Ring and an event fires:
    1. Destroy the Ring in the Mount Fathos: the fourth age begins, some characters sails to west and so and so on... de facto you rebranch to event chain you have called if Frodo would have destroyed the Ring.
    2. You decide to retain the Ring for yourself switching to the Dark Side all good characters go away from your court preparing to declare war to you, 'cause you are possessed by Sauron in reality!

What do you think?

Considera che la mod è ancora una beta, quindi di errori, bug e inesattezze ce ne sono a bizzeffe e continueranno ad essercene per un bel po'. Comunque, nulla è obbligato nel percorso della storia, ho avuto partite in cui battevo facilmente Mordor ed altre in cui mi facevano il culo per una serie di motivi. Molte delle cose che hai segnalato sono bug che cercheremo di risolvere (ad esempio Sauron che combatte in duello LoL). Con sicurezza ti posso dire però che la meccanica della storyline non verrà riscritta, perchè c'è molto lavoro dietro e cambiandola richiederebbe troppotempo. Correggermo i bug e miglioreremo alcuni eventi, questo è sicuro.

For non italian speakers, I've told him that the storyline will get bugfixes and improvements, but will not be changed the main mechanichs