• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel all nostalgic about those EU2 screenies. I miss the beauty and simplicity!

Came over because of the HOI4 connection. Nice AAR you have going on here. Was a very fun read.

Can I ask a blunt question to any readers who have read the original AAR. How does this AAR compare? I worry about simply relying on the success of the old AAR for this one, and want to make this AAR different yet more of what made the old one popular.

Both very funny, and I arrived late for each. Enjoy yourself writing these and I promise we'll enjoy the results.

I am going to other places not Ulm. But I have been to Ulm years ago. It had a nice church.

When I finally bring my wife to Europe, in addition to saying "I conquered that" frequently, I intend to not explain why we need to go to Ulm.

Ulm could hate Siena, which is the exact opposite of Ulm, flag and all. Or even better, annex all of Italy, with all its fake Ulms and Ulm rivals.

Ulm could hate Siena, which is the exact opposite of Ulm, flag and all. Or even better, annex all of Italy, with all its fake Ulms and Ulm rivals.

Whenever I see Siena's shield I think of Frank Gorshin doing a geeky run through a burning city.

Ulm could hardly hate Siena, for reasons explained in the EU3 series.

Came here for the time travel. Stayed for ... the whole thing.

I still can't believe you got me to listen to some Duran Duran. :wacko: Well played.

Reactions:
Chapter 20: Please give me Paradox's hotline's phone number

part020.png

Status
Not open for further replies.