• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can finish the next chapter soon, but I accidentally broke my back writing the last one.

Next chapter, chop chop!
I expect it tomorrow!

I hope I can finish the next chapter soon, but I accidentally broke my back writing the last one.

Well, It is worth waiting for, so take your time. *Laying on the floor crying, while waiting for the next chapter*

Also remember, it's 2014 Q2 ACA voting time! I know Avindian‎ wants you to be voting rather than be reading. In fact, vote before you read. That makes your votes even better. Like how Beethoven was a great composer because he was deaf!

Chapter 18: What time is it?

Warning: Image is over 8 MB in size.

part018a.png

part018b.png

Further, I would like to thank the following people for use of their screenshots:

And of course, Darkrenown for providing the Hearts of Iron IV screenshot.

Last edited:
You have showed what lies beyond the borders of world conquest: multigame conquest! Dominate your way from Victoria 1 to Europa Universalis IV, from March of the Eagles to Hearts of Iron 2!

You missed HoI and EU! :( :eek:

EU is in there. It appears between VI and HoI3, but HoI is missing, but that was deliberate. I wanted someone to notice.

I'm quite sure that is EU2... or then it has been too damn many years since I laid my eyes on the EU1. :p

I noticed EU1 and EU2 looked very similar. So there is that.

That was brilliant!

I guess none of my readers are interested in Hearts of Iron IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.