• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
<3 you're the only noob who gets me, doc.

Yes, MC and Ark, you're officially no longer noobs. Good job. Here's a gift basket.

[video=youtube;6XXjj0lNi48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXjj0lNi48[/video]

The same goes for Lemeard's notice of my not being lynched. Praise be to the Werewolf Gods!

Since you have more than 2500 posts you are a field marshall when not using the custom title; it is the highest rank.

You should make your rank "Resident WW Foreigner" or something like that. :)

Are custom user titles 18 months and 3600 posts or 18 months or 3600 posts? If the latter, I'm getting there, Marty. If the former, how do the rest of you have custom titles?

You should make your rank "Resident WW Foreigner" or something like that. :)
That does sound good actually; far better than anything I can come up with at the moment---that it is 3:14 AM doesn't help either. I should probably go to sleep.
By the way you can see all the ranks under the FAQ; the direct link to the ranks is here.

Are custom user titles 18 months and 3600 posts or 18 months or 3600 posts? If the latter, I'm getting there, Marty. If the former, how do the rest of you have custom titles?
18 posts and 3600 months. These forums are older than you think.

If I didn't already have a marty quote in my sig, I would use that. Alas.

It is the latter; though I am not sure it it is exactly 18 months---Castellon told the exact time to somebody in either the general question thread or in the general question forum. I am also not sure about the number of posts required if you are under the time limit; I only said 3600, because I seem to remember having read that that was the requirement for having custom avatars back in the day.

If I didn't already have a marty quote in my sig, I would use that. Alas.
Who says you can only quote somebody once in your sig?

So as expected LatinKaiser looks bad. Arkasas also opposes the panzer lynch switch early on. Panzer also is reluctant to follow the vote switch onto Wagonlitz. Though Panzer later rather publically asks for a vote switch off, but Panzer's not dumb enough to endanger a packmate by being so obvious. I think that's likely a frame attempt. Arkasas and LatinKaiser look like the most likely wolves from day 1. Wagonlitz is probably a villager. Everyone else isn't particularly strongly inclined to wither side.

Who says you can only quote somebody once in your sig?

Marty's quotes seem to be taking over people's sigs all of a sudden... :ninja:

They say ghosts lurk the elder parts of the forum, wraiths who registered, made the slightest mark, and then disappeared. Others say that if you look long enough, you'll find the Edge of the Forum, where any semblance of sanity ceases to exist. The darkest of rumors tell of a game where forum users lynch and eat each other, simply for the fun of it. The game is never ending, and one can never quite leave once joined.

It is the latter; though I am not sure it it is exactly 18 months---Castellon told the exact time to somebody in either the general question thread or in the general question forum. I am also not sure about the number of posts required if you are under the time limit; I only said 3600, because I seem to remember having read that that was the requirement for having custom avatars back in the day.

Ah. In that case, I believe I should have access to custom titles at the end of next month.

As for why I only quote someone once... unless they're all marty quotes, I feel it's tacky. And you don't want me dropping you from my signature, do you?

They say ghosts lurk the elder parts of the forum, wraiths who registered, made the slightest mark, and then disappeared. Others say that if you look long enough, you'll find the Edge of the Forum, where any semblance of sanity ceases to exist. The darkest of rumors tell of a game where forum users lynch and eat each other, simply for the fun of it. The game is never ending, and one can never quite leave once joined.

Federation of Equals?

I suggest we create a forum to deposit all of our favorite forum quotes, then have a link to it from our signature.

I suggest we create a forum to deposit all of our favorite forum quotes, then have a link to it from our signature.

An inkwell for quotes? Nah, Keperry would have a monopoly on that. :D