• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Madchemist is the Letterman Show of Werewolf. He's always there and even at his worst he's not completely terrible. But he's not gangsta' like me. On the other hand he's no pj, he's not even a Panzer and if you ask whether he is or he isn't a OY you must be joking.

Vote LatinKaiser
Possibly the worst-looking in terms of vote record so far. And face.

In my defense, I thought that EURO was manipulating a last-minute vote switch to save his own fur. I also was trying to protect Wagon from the bandwagon that EURO organised.

How long until you get a custom avatar? Seriously, don't feel self-conscious about it. Same goes for madchemist, aedan, Wagonlitz and Dr.Livingstone. No-one's judging you.

A custom avatar? Do those exist on this forum?

I am still capable of switching to any of the non-custom ones though. That mess still hasn't been resolved.

In my defense, I thought that EURO was manipulating a last-minute vote switch to save his own fur. I also was trying to protect Wagon from the bandwagon that EURO organised.
He was manipulating the Vote, most likely to save his skin later on. That's how Euro works.

I meant user-title. But seriously, don't feel self-conscious about it!

(Although some people do have custom avatars on this forum as well. The mods and admins used to all have them but they got standardised to Paradox ones I believe, although I don't know if all of them did. In the very olden days some of the older regular posters had them, then they were taken away but quite recently some of them got them back for the first time in like a decade. At the very least I think the poster Slargos has a custom avatar.)

He was manipulating the Vote, most likely to save his skin later on. That's how Euro works.

<3 you're the only noob who gets me, doc.

Yes, MC and Ark, you're officially no longer noobs. Good job. Here's a gift basket.

(Although some people do have custom avatars as well.)

I don't appear capable of doing that yet. So a recruit I will remain, for now.

<3 you're the only noob who gets me, doc.

Yes, MC and Ark, you're officially no longer noobs. Good job. Here's a gift basket.

I'm not a noob! There must be much celebration!

I'm not a noob! There must be much celebration!

rejoicing.gif

How long until you get a custom user-title? Seriously, don't feel self-conscious about it. Same goes for madchemist, aedan, Wagonlitz and Dr.Livingstone. No-one's judging you.
I do have the option and have had it for a long time; I just don't have any idea what to write there. Just as an example I have written something there now, but I think it is somewhat stupid so I will probably delete it again later. You get it after having been registered for something like 18 months or having a certain amount of posts---3.600 perhaps?

(Although some people do have custom avatars on this forum as well. The mods and admins used to all have them but they got standardised to Paradox ones I believe, although I don't know if all of them did. In the very olden days some of the older regular posters had them, then they were taken away but quite recently some of them got them back for the first time in like a decade. At the very least I think the poster Slargos has a custom avatar.)
It used to be if you reached a high post count---I think it was 3.600. Possibly also if you had been a member for a very long time, although I am not really sure about that. Than they did a forum migration and the custom avatar feature was cut; you can still get one manually, which the mods get. Some people also still have their custom avatars; others lost them in the forum migration. Or that is how I have understood it; it all happened way before I joined. The most famous example of a lost avatar must be Slargos; for a long time his sig moaned about it. In a thread, I read, he mentioned that the avatar file still was saved on the forum server, he just couldn't use it. An admin---I think it was Castellon---then gave him it back and instituted a new rule: You can have a custom avatar if your registration number is single digit. Considering that means you registered in late december 1999 that most likely only applies to Slargos, who certainly have deserved his Slauron given his activity and dedication to Paradox.

Only five more posts outside OT or OT games and you are a private, if you like that better.

You do not 'deal' with the Meta. You become the Meta. That is the way of WW.

Oh god help me.

We frown upon meta here. ;)

Haven't you read the rules!

And we spit in the faces of other "mafia" playing venues. Our run-in with them was a farce.

Only five more posts outside OT or OT games and you are a private, if you like that better.

I don't even know what I am at now.

That said, we need to purge the Populares by popular consent. I say we kill everyone.

That said, we need to purge the Populares by popular consent. I say we kill everyone.
Be the change you want to see in the world. Vote yourself and I will follow.

[video=youtube;OAdTbE9LAtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAdTbE9LAtY[/video]

Since you have more than 2500 posts you are a field marshall when not using the custom title; it is the highest rank.