• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woats on Bheels! Woats on Bheels!

Ulm's a nice little character. S/he certainly seems to have the mindset of a young child (7-8, probs) which makes for hilarious reading. Good stuff on winning the ACA's (Along with CatKnight) and I cannot wait to see where this AAR goes :)

Congratulations on co-winning the EUIV ACA! This AAR has given me hours of entertainment and I'm glad to see that the readers (those who, unlike me, were not too distracted to vote <ahem>) rewarded your efforts.

Svip! Congratulations, my friend, on co-winning the ACAs!

If only I was as efficient at updating as you. I have been slacking! And I will continue to, I'm afraid. At least until later this June, when I will be unbusy again. I look forward to updating this AAR.

And thank you all for your kind words (and voting for me). I hope you can survive a few weeks' hiatus.

nimetoumln_zps62053459.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This weekend, small fries!

Just found this AAR this weekend.

Read through it.

Then read through the EU3 version.

Then read through other posts and kept thinking of responses in terms of what Ulm would have said. :blink:

I think Ulm has ruined me, and I'm not even Ferrara.

Just found this AAR this weekend.

Read through it.

Then read through the EU3 version.

Then read through other posts and kept thinking of responses in terms of what Ulm would have said. :blink:

I think Ulm has ruined me, and I'm not even Ferrara.

Ulm doesn't ruin you... it CHANGES you (unless you're Ferrara)! ;)

Can't wait for Duckie's version of Vienna...

Ferrarra should be dancing along... with tears in its eyes; living out a memory of an empire gone by. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.