• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how exactly do I fix these portraits that have been completely messed since 2.1.3? I can fix the vanilla game, and mods such as HIP and the like since they use the same character gfx/portraits e.g. western and Muslim, but this mod uses completely different cultures and subsequently I haven't played this mod since I can't fix this problem with just a Vanilla portrait fix, I would really like to play this mod again, but these portraits are just so completely distracting and disastrous, at least imo.

Are you playing on the latest version of the mod with the latest version of CK2? Becasue the portraits were fixed several versions ago, so I suspect you are using a pre 2.13 vrsion of the mod if they are showing messed up for you.

Apparently Lightbringer is not identified as a Valyrian sword. Stannis still has the "Get a Valyrian sword" ambition and he doesn't appear as an owner of a Valyrian blade.

Apparently Lightbringer is not identified as a Valyrian sword. Stannis still has the "Get a Valyrian sword" ambition and he doesn't appear as an owner of a Valyrian blade.

Lightbringer isn't Valyrian Steel, it's just a blessed sword.

Are you playing on the latest version of the mod with the latest version of CK2? Becasue the portraits were fixed several versions ago, so I suspect you are using a pre 2.13 vrsion of the mod if they are showing messed up for you.

on 2.1.4 and just recently .7 with GOT, all updated, and solely the mod alone with no other sub mods and I am still getting

nbCMfCK.jpg

Messed up noses and eyes on western and Arabic rulers. It is intensely annoying and I would really like to resolve it.

I've tried to start a game three or four times at this stage, and it keeps crashing to desktop after just a few in-game weeks. Is there a cache somewhere that I need to delete, or what do I do to rectify this?

I've tried to start a game three or four times at this stage, and it keeps crashing to desktop after just a few in-game weeks. Is there a cache somewhere that I need to delete, or what do I do to rectify this?

I have this issue as well. Usually my game progresses no more than a year or a year and a half before it crashes to the desktop. It's intensely annoying as it makes it nearly impossible to play.

I have reached the point were for some reason the game will crash whenever I try to save it

EDIT: Everytime I play a game I will get like 50-60 years in and then it crashed during saving and idk why

Last edited:
I noticed playing as King of Iron Islands that something is buggy as Myr as well. I gave one of my sons that kingdom, and for the last 100 years or so they have been a vassal state to the Iron islands, and I have seen the king there keep his levies raised basically the entire 100 years. I even used the "play" command to switch and lower his levies, but as soon as I switch back they get raised again. They stay raised continuously even when they are not at war with anyone, not raiding, nothing going on at all.

-Stone Drum (the capital of Dragonstone) is missing, instead, the capital is Derlyn, a city, and thus, the Rulers are Magisters
-Did you move Castamere to Tarbeck hall? Instead there is a non-existing (not a ruin) province called "Moreland"
-The Reach Army, played by the AI, often just mobilises and waits at Highgarden, instead of marching to the enemy

Sry for bothering you guys, I solved it myself:

The Only Westeros Mod is incompatible with the recent changes, and I forgot to uncheck the mod :)

The King's Landing barony title exists in the bookmarks: The Bleeding Years, and The War of Conquest, but it isn't assigned to a holding. As such, the owner of Blackwater Bay has a title that he gets the wrong holding type penalty for and which takes up a demesne slot.

Edit: It looks like the owner of Blackwater Bay does not always receive the Castle of King's Landing title; but, it does exist when it should not and is assigned to the province without being assigned to a holding.

Last edited:
Hello new to this forum.
When i play the game it says no infomation on characters or anything cant play it just has map.

ps playing on 4.7 mod and 1.111 crusader kings 2
That is a very old version of the game! Update it through Steam, or if you bought it via gamersgate I think you can ask Paradox for a Steam code.

I get a repeatable bug during the autosave from 8317-8318. I've recently conquered the Iron Throne, I don't know if that has something to do with it.
Here's the save: View attachment Targraryan.rar

There appears to be a bug when playing as Pentos (when you are the elected Magister). Each time I declare a slave raid and win I receive a message saying that because we lost the war the people want me to sacrifice the Prince of Pentos. If I don't want to do this I obviously get quite a hefty opinion penalty seeing as I quite often perform slave raids. However I didn't lose, I won the war. This has happened every time so far. I've only mentioned slave raid because the only other war so far that wasn't a slave raid I did lose and so the message was obviously received for the right reason that time and therefore I don't know whether this only affects slave raids or not at the moment.

weird prestige malus - -42.000

I´m playing the Robert´s rebellion scenario as Rhaegar. After winning over Robert I´m busy reorganising the seven kingdoms. After some years my son Aegon asks me for his own fief and I hand over Dragonstone. Everything works alright, I betroth him to a charming young lady (before I hand over Dragonstone). After a couple of years I take a look at my firstborne son and he is betrothed no more and has a prestige of -42.000!? How did he got such a huge malus? After Rhaegar dies all lords of westeros (with the notable exeption of Tyrion, who is the Lord Paramount of Westerland) start a rebellion against me and I loose.
So how can anybody gain a prestige of -42.000? When I hand over dragonstone he has a prestige of + 132. Is this a bug or some hidden mechanic I´m not aware of?
Help appreciated,

Highfever

edit I+m playing 0.7 version with 2.1.4

That is a very old version of the game! Update it through Steam, or if you bought it via gamersgate I think you can ask Paradox for a Steam code.

I get a repeatable bug during the autosave from 8317-8318. I've recently conquered the Iron Throne, I don't know if that has something to do with it.
Here's the save: View attachment 110186

Playing on old mac can only handle that version so thats why playing that one used to work but when i cleaned my mac n reloaded it now i gets error with no characters or nothing i got map and sound just no characters to in the game to play. Anyone got any idea how fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.