• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*leaderlynch inc to ruin the party*

Well since madchemist has blown it---I would have let tamius give the news.
Did you really scan Falc yesterday, or was it just a decoy since you suspected baddies in the JL?

Thanks for the help randakar.
I scanned Falc. He and you seemed the most obvious baddies. Had I picked you instead maybe the pack balance could have helped. Or are you the cultist?

Well, knew I should've lied and taken hunter instead.

I scanned Falc. He and you seemed the most obvious baddies. Had I picked you instead maybe the pack balance could have helped. Or are you the cultist?
I am the brutal wolf, but since we have five people and control the leader even outing me wouldn't have helped, since Cliges still would get more than 50% of the votes on me.

I scanned Falc. He and you seemed the most obvious baddies.
By the way why did I seem an obvious baddie? I know I haven't been very active, but as mentioned when I subbed---and in the previous lite, where I also wasn't very active and a villager---I would not be very active because of exams. So comparing my current activity level with my normal one reveals nothing.

You know what would be really funny? If you guys hunted a blessed.

You know what would be really funny? If you guys hunted a blessed.
We didn't, since we hunt the last Vandal---and he was turned, so he cannot be blessed.

Well, knew I should've lied and taken hunter instead.
Could you do that twice? The old Liar could only pick the same role/trait once. OTOH he could lie every day not just three times. BTW did you have the 3rd lie left today or was that just talk?

Could you do that twice? The old Liar could only pick the same role/trait once. OTOH he could lie every day not just three times. BTW did you have the 3rd lie left today or was that just talk?

I did. Never sent in for Guardian angel. Not that I claimed Blessed today, but they seem to have hunted someone else

I feel like every time I read a Werewolf thread, everything goes to hell in a EURObasket. What happened this time?

I feel like every time I read a Werewolf thread, everything goes to hell in a EURObasket. What happened this time?

Wolves controlled the JL, and got me to make a seer for them, then won when we got suspicious of them.

And Johho while I remember it: Even if you had scanned me earlier, given that madchemist was the most cleared of all you might end up outing nobody, but dead at night. That happened to alxeu, because he had found someone he shouldn't. madchemist promised to shoot the guy, but instead alxeu found himself dead in the morning.