• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Needs some editing. :D Though it's tie again.

TIE STANDS

little letters do jonti

He's not a wolf, but split's a wolf, so we should only kill split.

Arkasas could very well be a wolf. I understand your position, but you must understand mine.

Let's just double them up, mkay?

I like this TIE

Vote Lemeard, for irony.

I have to apologise for not being here today, I had a hell of a lot of real life stuff to do, which meant it wasn't possible to get online. Fron tomorow lunchtime (power's off in the morning) I should have more time to contribute, unless Im eaten in the meantime.

WHERE ARE YOU, ARKAnSAS?

Be ready for a snipe from someone whom may seem inactive. Don't worry, I'm not sabotaging tie this time.

Be ready for a snipe from someone whom may seem inactive. Don't worry, I'm not sabotaging tie this time.

Who, exactly?

I find it a bit suspicious that everyone seems OK with the TIE here. Does anyone else share that concern?

If they're both innocent, we'll just string up randy for leading us astray.

I find it a bit suspicious that everyone seems OK with the TIE here. Does anyone else share that concern?

The shrubbery of justice must be watered from time to time with the blood of villagers.

I sincerely hope so. ;)

Snoopdogg raised some concerns but mostly everybody is ok with it. Or are you having second thoughts?

The shrubbery of justice must be watered from time to time with the blood of villagers.

Halleluja!