• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we really have techno in a historical game? No, I say stick with the classical instead

Should we really have techno in a historical game? No, I say stick with the classical instead

He just said that it was not techno... :rolleyes:

@Enlil: We did get the permission to use Lux Invicta stuff? If yes I will take a look at their music. Maybe also look at what features that can be "borrowed" (in case that you have not already done that).

For the music, we were given permission by their respective composers, so you might have to ask them as well. Also please, don't borrow too much from us. I'd like to play this mod as what it is, an early middle ages overhaul, not "historical Lux Invicta".

For the music, we were given permission by their respective composers, so you might have to ask them as well. Also please, don't borrow too much from us. I'd like to play this mod as what it is, an early middle ages overhaul, not "historical Lux Invicta".

I meant more to take a look at what exists in the mod, not borrowing entire code. Some systems and events can be reusable, in another context.

Hey now, we can't have music, or a mod if we can't get the notices working!

Well, what did you change recently before it broke? That might give us a clue. Also, what was the cause of the problem last time?

Well, what did you change recently before it broke? That might give us a clue. Also, what was the cause of the problem last time?

Last time it was Zusk's events, but I haven't put them back in.

Last time it was Zusk's events, but I haven't put them back in.

Can it be related to conflicting event ID's or something along that line?

How to download this?

As having been said 100 times before, this mod is not released yet. It is barely ready enough for a closed beta for the beta-testers

As having been said 100 times before, this mod is not released yet. It is barely ready enough for a closed beta for the beta-testers

I was going to start the beta testing, but with the notices problem, it'll have to be postponed.

This. So much. This was the problem with the whole bloodlines things earlier in the thread and I think it's still the case. Let's keep the borrowing of LI features to a minimum (like the religious icons, perhaps some shields) and avoid taking over event chains or features.

This. So much. This was the problem with the whole bloodlines things earlier in the thread and I think it's still the case. Let's keep the borrowing of LI features to a minimum (like the religious icons, perhaps some shields) and avoid taking over event chains or features.

All I have from Lux Invicta are religious icons, and still they comprise of a tenth of the custom icons AnaxXiphos made for this mod.

The bloodlines are however not going to be included in the base mod (as it was impopular) and I meant, as already stated in a response to that post, only looking at systems and ways things are structured, not taking entire chains. The icons in the mod are from Annaxxhiphos and some events and trais are from VIET if you wondered about that.

I was going to start the beta testing, but with the notices problem, it'll have to be postponed.

I have faith in you being able to resolve that quickly Enlil

Well SORRIE! All I did was to suggest dynasty traits for people decendent from great people of the period.

Well SORRIE! All I did was to suggest dynasty traits for people decendent from great people of the period.

Take it easy Erik W. We can have that feature optional later on, it is not that important, just adds a lot of immersion and flavour in my opinion.

Take it easy Erik W. We can have that feature optional later on, it is not that important, just adds a lot of immersion and flavour in my opinion.

I am calm, just loud and clear. And I recognize it is not a priority.

I am calm, just loud and clear. And I recognize it is not a priority.

Pardon in that case, it is just the caps that always seems aggresive to me. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.