1.6.1 Hotfix RELEASED [checksum 4a16] - Feedback here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
- Harsh Treatment now lasts 15 years instead of 10 years.
- Minimum Revolt Risk from nationalism is now 20% of the Revolt Risk given.
- Revoltrisk increase on revoltsize scaled back to 20% of previous value.
- Fixed the problem where some users got access to WoN without having bought it.
- Budgetview no longer thinks you get more from vassals than you do.
- Fixed a glitch that made it impossible to convert to Sikh religion.
- Its now possible to finish integrating a union partner.
- AE when force vassalising multiple vassals in the same war is no longer exponential.
- Enforcing Unions now give 50% of former AE.
- BorderDistance is now decreasing AE about 25% per step.
- Agressive Expansion now decays 100% faster.

Oh, ye!

I want to start an awesome WoN game during the weekend, thanks for all the fixes!

And I really, really hope there's no gamebreaker somewhere in there :unsure:

- AE when force vassalising multiple vassals in the same war is no longer logarithmic (post edited -> exponential).
Nice shadow editing there, I thought it couldn't be logarithmic :p

I'd just like to thank you guys for reacting so quickly to the explosion of incidents that happened with this patch and trying your hand at fixing it. Hopefully this fix doesn't cause another explosion. Thanks a ton! Going to test now.

Would like to see something about ''wants your provinces'' because it is crazy:

ee3740e133e680b41be314978ae8910a.png

Before I play - what is the checksum? Also, is this compatible with Iron Man 1.6 games or should I start a new campaign for best result?

Edit: I have 4a16

Should be compatible.

- AE when force vassalising multiple vassals in the same war is no longer exponential.
- Enforcing Unions now give 50% of former AE.
- BorderDistance is now decreasing AE about 25% per step.
- Agressive Expansion now decays 100% faster.
Awesome.

Would like to see something about ''wants your provinces'' because it is crazy:

It hasn't changed since 1.5, its just shown now so you can see when and why they switch attitude.

Looks like this should answer most if the (at least reasonably rational) complaints I've seen.

It hasn't changed since 1.5, its just shown now so you can see when and why they switch attitude.

I have a question about this. I am playing Golden Horde, and Ottomans have been my longtime ally (it is around 1575 now). When I started a war against Muscovy, there was the green thing for call in allies, so I assumed they would join. Instead, they didn't and I got the dishonoured CB. They remained friendly for a year or so, but I couldn't ally them since I was at war. Then they suddenly turned into my rival, even though they didn't want a single province from me! I still have positive relations and a royal marriage (about +50 relations). Why would they switch attitude even though they didn't want my land?

P.S. I don't border them.

Johan don't be too sad by the pitchforks here on the forum. Some of us do like the way you're thinkng making the game much more challenging to expand. This allows you discover other areas of the game and roleplay a bit more. Otherwise all games just end 1650 when you rule all of western or eastern europe. The route I found almost all of my vanilla EU4 games go just because. Now it's less cookie cutter ever time you replay the game. Just add more diplo and dynasty stuff in the next DLC and there will be a lot of room to build the narrative of your nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.