• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the code I made for the new event. Is it any good?

Code:
namespace = LEG

# You have dalmatian legions without dalmatia

narrative_event = {
	id = LEG.001
	desc = EVTDESCLEG.001

picture = GFX_evt_emissary_byzantine

trigger = {
		OR = {
			has_landed_title = e_byzantium
			has_landed_title = e_wre
		}
	has_global_flag = dalmatian_legions_founded
	NOT = { completely_controls = k_dalmatia }
	}

mean_time_to_happen = {
		days = 1
	}

option = {
		name = EVTOPTALEG.1
		clr_global_flag = dalmatian_legions_founded
		d_legio_i_dalmatia = {
			destroy_landed_title = THIS
		}
		d_legio_ii_dalmatia = {
		}
		d_legio_iii_dalmatia = {
		}
		prestige = -300
	}

Last edited:
Also, here are more suggestions for guys with claims on the WRE, the only ones I could find:

Procopius Anthemius - another son of Emperor Anthemius. His story is the same as his brother Marcian, except the Illus revolt part. He fled with his brother to Odoacer after the Illus revolt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procopius_Anthemius

Romulus - 3rd son of Anthemius, same story as his brothers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_(son_of_Anthemius)

Olybrius (junior) - Grandson of Emperor Olybrius and in 491, an 11 year old consul in the East (dies somewhere 524-527): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olybrius_(consul_491)

Apollinaris of Clermont - By now, a 27 year old Roman aristocrat in service to the Visigoths. Grandson of Emperor Avitus and son of Saint Sidonius Apollinaris. Becomes Bishop of Clermont 4 months before his death in 515: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollinaris_of_Clermont

Agricola - son of Emperor Avitus, though I have no idea of where he is or what he is doing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricola_(vir_inlustris)

Also I think Romulus Augustulus, who was deposed by Odoacer, is still alive at this point. He should have a strong claim.

Just added this to the game:

Historical Changes:

Tribe of Caledonii and Dunmonia have new historical rulers and history

Agricola, son of Western Emperor Avitus, is a claimant of the WRE

Ambrosius Aurelianus, legendary general of the Britons

Anicius Acilius Aginantius Faustus, the Praefectus Urbi of Rome

Sidonius Apollinaris, a famous poet and priest

Quintus Aurelius Memmius Symmachus, who would become Pope

Avitus of Vienne, a Saint and poet

Blossius Aemilius Dracontius, roman poet in Carthage

Flavius Felix, a notable nobody

Well, I do not disagree with those, but I would want to point out that in the game start date Glycerius was not the bishop of Milan, but of Salona in Dalmatia ( yeah, right under Julius Nepos nose ) and he only got to Milan after the death of Julius Nepos and Odoacer conquer of Dalmatia ( people at the time gossiped that it was a payment for helping with Nepos murder ). Talking gamewise, the issue with Glycerius is that he would be the proud owner of a bishopric, and I'm not sure if his possible recapture of the WRE would not transform it in a Theocracy :/
Seeing how the mod starts in 480, does it start before or after Nepos kicks the bucket?

Currently, there are 3 start dates, the original is after Ovida's death and Dalmatia is captured by Odoacer. The two new ones are Julius Nepos, and Frankish Steel. I am currently loading the game now to test them.

Are you having us beta-testers look at all start dates for first release or just 1 of them? Another interesting idea could be to give us all small "jobs" to cover all parts of the mod.

Also, are you going to SVN this mod like Lux Invicta does or do something else? And when will we be able to start on this awesomeness? :)

I will send the Beta Testing out when I finish my AAR, Shadows at the Door. That AAR is going to be a final alpha test for me, and then It'll go out to the beta testers, who will be assigned certain things to look at.

New Start Dates!

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, many of you have wanted Clovis, wanted your Julius Nepos, well here it is! In full color magic! The New Bookmarks! (And Visigoth Flavor)

The Dejure Boundries of Byzantium:

T5u8VKE.png

Emperor Julius Nepos (Both Odoacer and Zeno recognized him as Emperor )

sjr8lic.png

Julius and his successor:

u6Fb4OV.png

Visigothic Land Titles:

a6omoAr.png

The Franks:

mDW3wmk.png

I have some vague idea about culture distribution of the east, but I think it would be better to wait for beta release, so I can see how things stand. However, it seems world was way more Baltic then I thought.
So what we'll need is somebody knowledgeable in Baltic stuff, they are so misrepresented in CK2, defensive pagans, c'mon, "all Rus must belong to Lithuania." By the way, "Romuva" is the name of modern pagan revival organisation, it should be changed to "Baltic paganism"

New Start Dates!

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, many of you have wanted Clovis, wanted your Julius Nepos, well here it is! In full color magic! The New Bookmarks! (And Visigoth Flavor)

The Dejure Boundries of Byzantium:

T5u8VKE.png

Okay, few pointers here:

The dejure ERE should definetly not include Caucasian Iberia and Caucasian Albania, as they NEVER were a part of the Empire.

I think that the Oriens´s border is too much west compared to what it historically was. I can correct it, if you give me a map I can color, preferably one with pointers to where the cities of Edessa, Amida and Palmyra are. If you do that I can design the best possible border there can be in CK2

Also, why doesn´t it include the Bosporan kingdom and Moesia inferior yet?!

Status
Not open for further replies.