• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Ill just stick with Sunni until Enlil points it out, I cant be having a random Sunni heresy taking over Islam and messing up his AAR

No, that would for sure be bad. :confused:

"islamic"? Alright, that'ts what ill do.

Make Sunni a heresy to it as well if you can

How will you model islamic disapearing, when the conflict beetwen sunni and shia happens (if it happens)?

How will you model islamic disapearing, when the conflict beetwen sunni and shia happens (if it happens)?

The options of the event would either make you Sunni or Shiite, no middle ground!

How will you model islamic disapearing, when the conflict happens (if it happens)?

Muhammad spawns as a 1 year old infant so its impossible to historically have his children, he will use Muslim succession and thus the strongest child of his will inherit, the primary succesion characters and all provinces they own will become Sunni while those that didn't inherit along with a few random courtiers in their province will become Shiite.

If he has one child both Sunni and Shiite will be removed as Old Islamic heresies, keeping them from spawning from the Heresy event.

This can also happen if he dies before having a child

Muhammad spawns as a 1 year old infant so its impossible to historically have his children, he will use Muslim succession and thus the strongest child of his will inherit, the primary succesion characters and all provinces they own will become Sunni while those that didn't inherit along with a few random courtiers in their province will become Shiite.

If he has one child both Sunni and Shiite will be removed as Old Islamic heresies, keeping them from spawning from the Heresy event.

This can also happen if he dies before having a child

Sounds fine to me. If Islamic is at start an heresy of for example judaism will both Sunni and Shiite become heresies or will that conflict not happen in that case?

The options of the event would either make you Sunni or Shiite, no middle ground!

In Sweden we like to met in the middle... ;)

Okay I think I found it, if it works I'll give some pics along with the new culture and religious maps

Great!

Yeah, I have the game loaded now, currently I'm the Briton lord of Luicoyt, the new icons look really nice.

Annaxxhipos really does a great job with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.