• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possibil for Hellenisism to have Heresys? If im right they are Reformed so can they have them? If yes maybe a Cult around the Pagan "God" Emperors of the old Roman Empire, a Cult about the ancient founders of Rome (Romulus and Remus) or even a rebirth of Sol as an important god?

There are heresies, many of these I already have.

Constantinople was split because of the boundries between Thracia and Bithynia. I also had to redraw some provinces to better simulate the current boundries.

Finally, Thracia and Moesia Inferior have been completed. Next up, Greece.

I will upload everything I have so far for JGBeagle to incorporate into his work so far.

So far I have;

The proper spawning event for Muhammad, including the proper triggers and chances for him not to spawn at all if no Bedouin Arabic culture province exists. Muhammad has a higher chance of spawning in a Arabic Pagan Mecca. This event also fires global flags for the proper heresy setting in event 2.

A second event denotes his vision from Gabriel, this event can only fire if Muhammad is at least age 30 and has a higher chance the more learning he has. The event changes him to Islam and gives him "The Prophet" trait, giving a very large relation boost for Muslims, a Learning and Martial boost and a massive AI ambition boost.

Islam will also become a heresy if the province Muhammad was born in was not Pagan. For example, if it was Nicene then Islam will become a heresy of Nicene. If it is Jain then it will become a heresy of Jainism.

The third event deals with setting the "Sayyid" trait to descendants of characters with "The Prophet" trait, which should be Muhhamad.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l19z530p2g3m64/Zusk_Islam_Events_v1.rar

Thank you, this is awesome!

Thank you, this is awesome!

Your welcome! I was going to flesh out the event series a bit more but I figured as we were both working on two different interpretations of the same event series I should try to refocus my efforts onto something that isn't being done at the moment. In this case Slavic Migration :p

Speaking of Slavic Migration, Enlil; I am going to need you to do something for me on the map.

Change the early slavic cultures into a generic "old_slavic" culture, I plan on having it so that the old slavic culture expands through events but then changes through melting pot cultures into serbian, russian etc.

Speaking of Slavic Migration, Enlil; I am going to need you to do something for me on the map.

Change the early slavic cultures into a generic "old_slavic" culture, I plan on having it so that the old slavic culture expands through events but then changes through melting pot cultures into serbian, russian etc.

So get rid of the Sklavic, Venedi, Russian and Antae cultures?

When do we get to the avars!!!

I have made some flavor for them already! As they are Tengri they can use the Migration CB to move westward and they can form a special empire level title with a decision. The "Avar Khaganate"

So get rid of the Sklavic, Venedi, Russian and Antae cultures?

Yep, replace all of them on the map with a generic "Slavic" culture.

Use "old_slavic" for the name in the culture file so I know how to write the event if you wouldn't mind.

Yep, replace all of them on the map with a generic "Slavic" culture.

Use "old_slavic" for the name in the culture file so I know how to write the event if you wouldn't mind.

Sure thing!

Update

Religions:

New Icons for many religions

Manichean and Mazdaki now have their own icons if they become the mainstream

Hellenism has two new heresies, Bacchanism and Mithraism which has its own icon if it become mainstream

Reformed Celtic has a heresy (Cult of Epona) which has its own icon

Working on new mechanics for an Altaic Christian Church

There is now an new religion (islamic) to represent pre-schism Islam. (With its own icon )

Cult of the Most High God is now a unique religion, with it's own religious group.

Map:

Kingdoms of Thrace, Dacia, Dacia Carpentes, Pannonia, Moesia Inferior, Moesia Superior, and Dalmatia have been added

Constantinople has been split into 2 provinces

Province of Adrianapolis has been increased in size

Cultures:

Russian, Sklav, Venedi, and Antae cultures no longer exist, now only a Proto-Slavic culture remains

Dacian and Thracian cultures now exist

Aramean and Galatian cultures now have unique name sets

Can you please elaborate on Slavic melting pot event? Because, you know, Slavic British Isles and all that:eek:o

Can you please elaborate on Slavic melting pot event? Because, you know, Slavic British Isles and all that:eek:o

Zusk is currently the criminal mastermind behind the Slavs, any questions should be sent to him through Private Message, or your Court Messenger Intern.

BTW, is Egyptian paganism in?The last Egyptian temple wasn't closed until Justinian come to power.

Kemetic Paganism is dying but alive in some parts of Egypt. It will get more mechanics when Ancient Religions does it.

BTW, is Egyptian paganism in?The last Egyptian temple wasn't closed until Justinian come to power.

Kemitic is planned as it will be a part of the ancient religion mod.

EDIT: ninja'd by Enlil.

Last edited:
Also, Erik W! Need you help!

FV4rscF.png

Update

Religions:

New Icons for many religions

Manichean and Mazdaki now have their own icons if they become the mainstream

Hellenism has two new heresies, Bacchanism and Mithraism which has its own icon if it become mainstream

Reformed Celtic has a heresy (Cult of Epona) which has its own icon

Working on new mechanics for an Altaic Christian Church

There is now an new religion (islamic) to represent pre-schism Islam. (With its own icon )

Cult of the Most High God is now a unique religion, with it's own religious group.

Map:

Kingdoms of Thrace, Dacia, Dacia Carpentes, Pannonia, Moesia Inferior, Moesia Superior, and Dalmatia have been added

Constantinople has been split into 2 provinces

Province of Adrianapolis has been increased in size

Cultures:

Russian, Sklav, Venedi, and Antae cultures no longer exist, now only a Proto-Slavic culture remains

Dacian and Thracian cultures now exist

Aramean and Galatian cultures now have unique name sets

Great, a lot of work in many areas. My traits will also be done in the coming week (I know I'm slow but I'm a bit busy) with old frankish localisation for titles (made by the community).

I will upload everything I have so far for JGBeagle to incorporate into his work so far.

So far I have;

The proper spawning event for Muhammad, including the proper triggers and chances for him not to spawn at all if no Bedouin Arabic culture province exists. Muhammad has a higher chance of spawning in a Arabic Pagan Mecca. This event also fires global flags for the proper heresy setting in event 2.

A second event denotes his vision from Gabriel, this event can only fire if Muhammad is at least age 30 and has a higher chance the more learning he has. The event changes him to Islam and gives him "The Prophet" trait, giving a very large relation boost for Muslims, a Learning and Martial boost and a massive AI ambition boost.

Islam will also become a heresy if the province Muhammad was born in was not Pagan. For example, if it was Nicene then Islam will become a heresy of Nicene. If it is Jain then it will become a heresy of Jainism.

The third event deals with setting the "Sayyid" trait to descendants of characters with "The Prophet" trait, which should be Muhhamad.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l19z530p2g3m64/Zusk_Islam_Events_v1.rar

This will probably help JCBeagle a lot and it looks like great work.

Last edited:
WHAT?! Blasphemy!

Maybe to make the strait more important or for balance. The imperial administration was perhaps different in those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.