• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was among my favorite parts of Winter King, and would be the best solution for a mod moving into the base game.

There will also be possibilities for ahistorical dejure changes.

Okay so the Kingdoms and duchies will be:

k_belgica
d_camaracum
d_durocotorum
d_verodunum
d_germania_superior

k_germania_inferior
d_germania_inferior

k_maxima_sequanorum
d_maxima_sequanorum

k_vindelicia
d_vindelicia_prima
d_vindelicia_secunda

And with Belgica and Superior and Inferior, I'm going to make Superior its own kingdom, and Belgica a kingdom with a duchy of Inferior.

I think you´re confusing them a little. Inferior is the larger northern province and Superior the small southern one. You should make a single "Germania (Inferior)" kingdom with Superior as a duchy in the south part of the kingdom.

Edit: If you just move d_superior into k_inferior then we are in agreement.

That's awesome, I want Slavic British Isles, Eftalithian France and Avar India.

Okay, excuse me for being ignorant but what in all of Soissons is "Eftalithian France"?!

France ruled by the Ephthalite or White Huns.

I think you´re confusing them a little. Inferior is the larger northern province and Superior the small southern one. You should make a single "Germania (Inferior)" kingdom with Superior as a duchy in the south part of the kingdom.

Edit: If you just move d_superior into k_inferior then we are in agreement.

With pleasure

Writing out a "Migration" casus belli right now for this mod and was wondering what you guys think of this.

I am also writing out Slavic migration but that is to be handled in a event series that works in conjunction with this.

I have it written out in its proper code, but I figured I should make it readable for you guys before I upload it to see what you think

Migration CB
Truce = 10 years

Attacker needs to be either Slavic, Germanic or Steppe Pagan religions
Attacker needs to be independant
Attacker needs to be at least a Duke
Attacker is not a Emperor
Attacker has a realm size of less then 40
Is before the year 1000

Defender cannot be the same culture of the attacker
Defender must at least be a Duke

On War declaration; Gain 1000 event troops for every owned province. These event troops last until they are either destroyed, deleted or you lose any offensive Migration war.

If someone with these event troops is at peace for too long the army may decide through a event to settle into the land you migrated in, deleting the units and changing a provinces culture and religion to your own.

On Success;

Attacker gains prestige
Defender loses prestige
Attacker annexes all occupied land
All of the attackers realm, besides that you have recently taken is given away by the county level to random coutriers of your culture and religion

On white peace

Attacker loses prestige
Defender gains prestige

On Surrender

Attacker disbands all event troops spawned with the "Migration" CB
Attacker loses prestige
Defender gains prestige

Last edited:
Just stick a NOT = { year = whatever } clause in the potential section of the migration CB.

Enlil, just ask me when you need french localization for the mod. I can also repost the mod (if you want to) in the french community forums. And your dejure system and Zusk's migration looks good. If you loose the migration, shouldn't you pay an indemnity/ money? Maybe you could also together with the army gain generals of your culture and religion that later settles in the new land.

Enlil, just ask me when you need french localization for the mod. I can also repost the mod (if you want to) in the french community forums. And your dejure system and Zusk's migration looks good. If you loose the migration, shouldn't you pay an indemnity/ money?

Due to my language skills being poorly limited to English, Latin, and German. (One of those Scotsmen who wishes they knew Gaelic but don't.) if you could post it in the French forums that would be great. I entrust you with the great responsibility of bringing the French the true ruler of their land, Syagrius Flavius Afranius Rex!

Last edited:
Due to my language skills being poorly limited to English, Latin, and German, if you could post it in the French forums that would be great. I entrust you with the great responsibility of bringing the French the true ruler of their land, Syagrius Flavius Afranius Rex!

Thank you, do you prefer me doing it now or when the mod is released? On an other note I might be able to post both in the réseaux js forums and in the paradox french forums that are very inactive.

Thank you, do you prefer me doing it now or when the mod is released? On an other note I might be able to post both in the réseaux js forums and in the paradox french forums that are very inactive.

Whatever you think is best

Status
Not open for further replies.