• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of guerrilla warfare? The Chinese CP used it to go against the Japanese Imperial Army.

HAHAHAHAHA. Did you just compare England to the vast Chinese rural heartlands. Please please PLEASE try that IRL.

Ever heard of guerrilla warfare? The Chinese CP used it to go against the Japanese Imperial Army.

The Crown has much experience in fighting guerrilla warfare. We practically invented counter-insurgency.

british-troops-.jpg

Special_Air_Service_in_North_Africa_E_21337.jpg

212bf0402e-File8.jpg

Last edited:
Allow me to present the initial cast of IAARballs:

Castofaarcharacters_zps969de9e2.png

(Sorry ThaHoward - yours will be quite tricky to do and it's a bit too late at night for me to start so you just get a placeholder at the moment)

(Sorry ThaHoward - yours will be quite tricky to do and it's a bit too late at night for me to start so you just get a placeholder at the moment)

THIS. IS. Really kinda cool.

:D

I'm sorry, but when it comes to armed mobs knocking around heads on the street, the right does it the best.

Also, when I envision a Whig I envision what I see with Antonine (which is what Antonine is). Good choice.

My lack of existence is worrying.

My lack of existence is worrying.
((Oh, but hou have been in every Right Honorables since the very beginning, let the others have their fun, too.
Also, Contraball is near perfect, only in need of a few modifications, which I think I can handle myself.))

I think you forget that the IRA is communist.

We need more communist lurkers!

You'll be included in the next version along with Tommy.

I'm enjoying your Westminsterball cartoons, I'd like to include a link to one in your contents - shall I wait until this next version is complete and use that one?

We currently have 58 votes, 2 less than I would like. Time to get to the polls and push us to 60 and beyond!

I think you forget that the IRA is communist.
... what? It was primarily a nationalist movement. I think calling all of the IRA Communist is a bit much of a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.