• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Player's Choice DLC: Buses

• MAN Lion`s City GL

Votes: 36 17,7%
  • MAN Lion's City LE

Votes: 3 1,5%
  • MAN Lion's City DD

Votes: 8 3,9%
  • MAN NL 313

Votes: 4 2,0%
  • Custom Coaches CB60 Evo II MIDI

Votes: 2 1,0%
  • Custom Coaches CB60 Evo II Articulated version

Votes: 6 3,0%
  • NABI 60-BRT

Votes: 10 4,9%
  • New Flyer C40LFR

• New Flyer XDE40

Votes: 1 0,5%
  • New Routemaster (New Bus for London)

Votes: 23 11,3%
  • Marcopolo Torino

• Novabus LFSA

• Orion VII

• Van Hool A300 Hybride

Votes: 5 2,5%
  • Mercedes-Benz Citaro GL "CapaCity"

Votes: 31 15,3%
  • The Wright Eclipse

Votes: 6 3,0%
  • Wright StreetCar

• Isuzu Novociti

Votes: 1 0,5%
  • Mercedes Benz Integro L

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Karosa B961e

Votes: 10 4,9%
  • Ikarus 280

Votes: 28 13,8%
  • Neoplan N4016

• Scania Citywide

Votes: 7 3,4%
  • Heuliez GX327

• Iribus Citelis

Votes: 5 2,5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

co_martsu

Colossal Order CEO
Colossal Order Dev
1 Badges
Aug 25, 2010
  • Colossal Order Staff
Here are 25 of the bus models you have suggested for the Player's Choice DLC in both Facebook and the Forums. Which one is your favourite?

Due to the huge popularity of the buses we are including more than one bus in the Player's Choice DLC! You decide which ones, so remember to vote before the 7th of May :)

Check out the suggestions: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...vehicles-DLC-is-back.-Suggest-your-favourites!

Cheers, Mariina

Last edited:
So, will only one of these get implemented or more :D?
--> Due to the huge popularity of the buses we are including more than one bus in the Player's Choice DLC!

That has been said several times.

SO cool . I think CO can make 4 dlc. Bus, Trolleybus , Metro , Tram。 If buy all of 4 DLC. We can get the free waterbus X1 and Monorail car X1

I think that's a good idea for the future. If they decide to make more DLCs it would be nice to do these polls and let the players decide what they want the most.

It's always going to be tough in these type of polls when most people on this forum are European based unfortunently....Maybe CO can make a "consolation prize" DLC with non-European vehicles lol.

Agreed it's to European Centric, there are different types of buses from all over the world. Would love to see bus types from USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Brazil to name a few. Maybe in the future CO could do an "International Bus DLC Pack"?

+1 I Know Right! I was really routing for the NABI 60-BRT!

+2, although I respectfully acknowledge that most of the forum members here reside outside of North America. I voted for the NABI as well because of their modern-day boxy look which is a major change from the classic "fishbowl" design of the older busses (an evolution of design if you will). If I could change my vote to the Novabus though, I would, because many of those were direct descendants of the fishbowl style.

Also, we have in-game EvoUrban, which resembles many American NABI busses except for the third set of doors.

Why you vote the most buses which are similar looks. I mean MAN Lion`s City GL and Mercedes-Benz Citaro GL "CapaCity". So if this survey win those buses becuase they are having now the most votes, we will have two quiet same buses in a game but we could have two different (one from them and one another).
PS: I don´t mean it wrong.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.