• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reform Lords? Pfah! If we're going to do something radical why do it half way? Perhaps a backlash is feared?

Just abolish the lords, dont replace them.

You know you must vote Conservative Caesaropope dom Contravarius. You know it.
Yeahhhh... I guess I have to, next time around.
((...Although there are a certain few ideological developments going around in the sullied and demented mind of Caesaropope dom Contravarius that might make this a harder decision than it might seem. The "Great Circle Theory" is almost ready.))

Yeahhhh... I guess I have to, next time around.
((...Although there are a certain few ideological developments going around in the sullied and demented mind of Caesaropope dom Contravarius that might make this a harder decision than it might seem. The "Great Circle Theory" is almost ready.))
((I expect you to change the political movements according to the new theory!))

I vote for Caesaropapist Party of Great Brit... Oh, wait. It's too early to call it that. Nevermind that, CPGB (Stalinist)

[video=youtube;_L1Eh5iJBS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1Eh5iJBS4[/video]

Any polls?

I vote for Caesaropapist Party of Great Brit... Oh, wait. It's too early to call it that. Nevermind that, CPGB (Stalinist)
*magnificently careless bow followed by a flamboyant smile*

((I own this collection! It's one of my old favorites, really. "Echelon's Song", "Varchavianka", they're all GREAT.))

((I own this collection! It's one of my old favorites, really. "Echelon's Song", "Varchavianka", they're all GREAT.))

(( You confuse me. You act Reactionary, now you are a Bolshevik with Red Army Choir albums. I swear you are the Joker of these forums, which makes me love you even more.))

(( You confuse me. You act Reactionary, now you are a Bolshevik with Red Army Choir albums. I swear you are the Joker of these forums, which makes me love you even more.))

((He is, besides the fact that Bolsheviks and Reactionaries are two sides of the same coin))

((Indeed, if music could win wars, entire world would now be Soviet. My personal favourites are Song of Volga Boatmen, anthem of SU, and Katyusha - but, to my surprise, this one isn't included in the collection))

A couple more votes for the communist party will mean it'll gain a lot more seats. Let's create some agitation! Masses of centrist or right-wing parties are boring!

I like your writing Tommy. I missed out on your German interactive AAR, but it's one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.