• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mike the knight

General
68 Badges
Apr 12, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
After a small break :laugh: ,here Iam again ! this time I decided to return to my forum's childhood place ,Game of Thrones universe and try to make a truly memorable story !WARNING! Heavy spoilers are involved !
ub5dvLK.png

I know really very little of the Game of Thrones universe, but I'm very much looking forward to another mike the knight AAR! Always a pleasure too read along. :)

I know really very little of the Game of Thrones universe, but I'm very much looking forward to another mike the knight AAR! Always a pleasure too read along. :)

Eh all you need to know about the universe is its loosely based on the War of the Roses, and has a lot of other historical undertones in it, like Billy the Conquerors invasion and Hordes and what not.

That and there are no "good guys", the honorable/protagonist people usually find themselves without a head fairly quick.

Eh all you need to know about the universe is its loosely based on the War of the Roses, and has a lot of other historical undertones in it, like Billy the Conquerors invasion and Hordes and what not.

That and there are no "good guys", the honorable/protagonist people usually find themselves without a head fairly quick.

That's about where my knowledge ends. :D I do need to get around to reading/watching sometime.

I will make a briefing of the main story through our protagonist's diary ;) But I shall wait for others of the fellowship to appear first :p

As always Mike-I am definitely in for this-love your AARs! :laugh:

I must confess that this story has come to awaken my darkest aspects as a person so be prepared :laugh:

My family's legacy is a great one..... Since the days of Conquest when the first Velaryon set sight on the Western Isles alongside with our Targaryen brethens ,many things have changed .....As it was evident Coqnuest was easy for Aegon with his dragons and his exceptional martial ability but fate was not good to his House since many weak descendnats found themselves in positions that alone would never gain....Rebellionsbroke up even into the family like the Blackfyre Rebellion that ravaged the whole Kingdom and spent its forces ina brutal and futile conflict that ended completely only lots of year later at the place I stand!
Later came the Usurper...... A mighty man who lacked every other ability that a true King should have .... I anticiapted his fall but I could not imagine the chaos that would follow after its death known as the war of 5 Kings ,some pof them have already fell but peace seems so distant for the 7 Kingdoms
All this mess gave me an amazing opportunity ! I was named Master of the Ships, an unexpected gift for a bastard Aurane Waters but only the first step for Aurane Velaryon! I took the chance and seized the ships when Queen's conflict broke up but now I have to make good use of my forces to enlargen my realm that aat this point is more like a crappy bunch of rocks in the sea but first of all I should seem like the people that surorund me ,the people that I want to inspire
sQsVB1Z.jpg

to be a pirate is not something you could be proud of although I was never very faithful in the 7 to be honest but seeing it from diplomatical point this will be a major obstacle to gain support from my neighbours but after who wants it? my people are pirates and live from looting so I will be a pirate leader for them at least for now ! Let the Pirate banners rise!

ETh15at.jpg

I easily saw that dynasty does not count at all at these isles and only brute force can save your day but my blood is the blood of Old Valyria and OldValyria did never say no to a good fight against dissidents
Certainly I am not eager to simply be a king of rocks seagallows but the first step the good ruler takes it to cement its position on his own realm before gazes upon new Conquests!

A pirate lord? This should be interesting....:rofl:

The Pirate King! Lol..."oh the Pirate's life is for me!"...

I wonder if our Pirate King will be able to build a wealthy pirate kingdom and set sail to pick up Dany and her slaves.

What bookmark are you playing from mike?

The Pirate King! Lol..."oh the Pirate's life is for me!"...

I wonder if our Pirate King will be able to build a wealthy pirate kingdom and set sail to pick up Dany and her slaves.

What bookmark are you playing from mike?
He´s playing from the Feast of Crows Bookmark :D

Pirates in a Game of Thrones AAR? I fail to see how this can be more intriguing! :)

I'm very much looking forward to following our Pirate King on his adventures across the seas.

Ny82Yy5.jpg

Today I was informed that the Rebel Lord Ulmer died in his dungeon . This should be enough for a while to let everyone know which is the fate of traitors! Moreover thanks to his lack of children county now falls under my direct rule and gives me more men under my command to fasten up my plans........

xXfiKVW.jpg

After a truly insignificant war to reclaim a neighbouring island I heard my men singing my war poem! I never considered myself anything of notice in poetry but as it seems too many nights in a rocky island make wonders when you search desperately something to keep your morale high when the weather does not allow raids in neighbouring coasts

cAega18.jpg

Iam not only the Pirate King but blood of Valyria too ! As such it is my right to claim everything I want as the dragons do so in this case I want Rhaella and I will have her!

kthgVbX.jpg

My spies warn me of this man's ferocious plans and I have taken measures to "remove " him but as it seems I am forced to hear what Bravoosis want to complete the task....

z1WIYcl.jpg

A messenger arrived today and informed me of their reward ...It was so expensive ! These Mad bravoosis should be in terrible need of money to demand such a sum just to kill a petty Pirate lord ! There is no other way now than the traditional way of draon!

zySztwR.jpg

As it seems Dragons are destined to not stay for a long ..... I suspected that they would be only scions of their glorious ancestors but I had hopes thta they could serve my plan at least

uCz9BJz.jpg

after some time I begin a new conquest but first I went to the dungeon to see my prisoners .One of them a former lord in a hysterical mood told me that dragon's fate awaits me so the world will be cleared up by our infestation ! I could not accept such an insult so I taught hi the lesson to never defy blood og Old Valyria!

A dragon? Interesting... How do they work in game?

Great stuff as ever, Mike.