• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallaleuyah czech.

Viva devolution, viva Liberalia!

That said.

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally condemns the actions of the Enewaldites. Their actions promote independent, unFree thought and improper anti-Hayekist orthodoxy amongst the True Liberators.

The Cult advocates all true Hayekists cease communication with this false heretic and obvious Fasco-Communist Statist.

As said in His Name.

Hayek be with you.

Damn I didn't know I was that great in indulgences.....this never happened dadar. Slips a fat check

*Takes it*

The Cult of Hayek praises the Free Thought and Absolute Liberty of Terrafirma.

Imagine all states disappeared overnight. Would you start building bombs the next morning and throwing them around? If so, why? :p

Because other people have things and I want them.

Also, my ideals don't change - and I want them to happen - so I starting throwing bombs at people whom disagree.

Leaving beside the mass panic, massive death toll, and other inevitable events to happen in such a scenario, of course.

I feel I have been neglecting my time spent on this AAR. On the ye olden Vive la Republique I remember having at least a comment on each page, now I am just voting... What is happening to me!? I must start forcing my opinions down everyone's throats and having a say in everything! If I could handle the weird fascist-surge then I can handle the cult of Hayek barbarianism! To war!

[video=youtube;LRLdhFVzqt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4[/video]

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally condemns the words and voice of videofan. He is free to speak his words, as per Legem Libertatis Prime However in the opinion of the Cult and in His Name, videofan and his accomplises are hereby excommunico from the Cult and from the Eyes of our Great Prophet. All members found in violation of this shall be given the gift of Freedom and removed from the eyes and hierarchy of the Cult.

As said in His Name.

Hayek be with you.

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally condemns the words and voice of videofan. He is free to speak his words, as per Legem Libertatis Prime However in the opinion of the Cult and in His Name, videofan and his accomplises are hereby excommunico from the Cult and from the Eyes of our Great Prophet. All members found in violation of this shall be given the gift of Freedom and removed from the eyes and hierarchy of the Cult.

As said in His Name.

Hayek be with you.

I'm actually not videofan... I'm Stein... I've voted in every election thus far and don't even know who videofan is...

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally condemns the words and voice of Doctor Stein. He argued that the Great Prophet was not correct. And that is obviously not true, as the Great Prophet, like the Free Market is always correct and eternally the driving force of Liberty and Freedom on Earth. As such Doctor Stein in excommunicato from the Cultand from the Eyes of our Great Prophet. All members found in violation of this shall be given the gift of Freedom and removed from the eyes and hierarchy of the Cult.

As said in His Name.

Hayek be with you.

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally condemns the words and voice of Doctor Stein. He argued that the Great Prophet was not correct. And that is obviously not true, as the Great Prophet, like the Free Market is always correct and eternally the driving force of Liberty and Freedom on Earth. As such Doctor Stein in excommunicato from the Cultand from the Eyes of our Great Prophet. All members found in violation of this shall be given the gift of Freedom and removed from the eyes and hierarchy of the Cult.

As said in His Name.

Hayek be with you.
The Voice of the Great Prophet is always right, even when he makes the simplest of mistakes and confuses one heretic with another.

Soon the voting will be concluded. Let us hope that the women and men of the United Kingdom have made the right choice!

coll-misc-0519-32.jpg

Last edited:
Polls are now closed, i will return shortly with the full results.

Final Results

Total Vote: 67 (+2)

Liberals: 23
Tories: 14
Labour: 10
CPGB: 8
National Liberal (Separatist): 8
National Liberal (Unionist): 4

%s:

Conservative-National Liberal Alliance: 38.8%
Liberals: 34.3%
Labour-CPGB Alliance: 26.8%

Weighted Votes:
Liberals: 46
Tories: 42
National Liberals: 36
Labour: 20
CPGB: 16

Seats:
Liberals: 176
Tories: 161
National Liberals: 138
Labour: 77
CPGB: 61
UUP: 10
Irish Nationalists: 2

Result: The present government gains 9 seats but falls short of a majority by by 4 - ending with 309 seats. This means that it still needs Liberal support in parliament to function.

Last edited:
Soon the voting will be concluded. Let us hope that the women and men of the United Kingdom have made the right choice!

coll-misc-0519-32.jpg

Oh, I was I unaware that the Liberal Unionists were contesting this election. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.