• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I´m still reading. I promised i´ll stay until the bitter end. ;)
But Enclave is right. The alien civil war isn´t that interesting as other parts of the AAR were.

It's not dead.
But I want to change something.
What if I'll record that civil war chapters ?
I mean ... as you said, it's not that intersting .. and by recording it, I could finish it more quickly and move on.

It's not dead.
But I want to change something.
What if I'll record that civil war chapters ?
I mean ... as you said, it's not that intersting .. and by recording it, I could finish it more quickly and move on.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

I support whatever is easier for you.

Perfect.
I think I'll add some comentary too ... so yeah, it should be cool. :)
I'll have to think of something ... there is still the problem of the savegame. I think I'll modify the map to the current borders of the AAR...
Or ... hmm... I have several ideas.

Chapter XX:
The Destiny of Napoleon

napoleon.jpg

When the Council of Justice decided to send 3 souls to Sirus and 3 souls to Earth, the ones from Sirus took a fast action. They proclaimed the Sirussian Republic, waging a civil war on Sirus against the Sirussian Empire.
The ones who were sent to Earth were still thinking.
They couldn't let the Earth as it was, a nuclear wasteland ruled by the weak forces of the League. One of the souls came with an idea.
"We should give Napoleon an another chance! The first time he lost by a big mistake, the second time he didn't even get a chance to start the war thanks to Pyrokar and his time machine. The third one is with luck. He could be the one who could mantain the peace between our two planets. We must help him! Let's go back in time!"

Darkest_Hour_2014_03_26_17_37_30_88.png

So .. I made an intro to that chapter.
[video=youtube;kQHih0QaIng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHih0QaIng&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What do you guys think? I explained the story until now.
I don't have a that good english but I'm trying. :D

I'll let you to choice how I'm going to continue.

A) Continue with videos - Fast rate of updates.
B) Continue as before - Slow rate of updates because I don't have that much time to upload all the photos. ;\

I would very much prefer to have it as classical updates, as i, for whatever reason (it says simply "this video isn´t available in your country") still can´t see your videos. :( And my web is to slow to watch it over a proxy :(