• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fa ye callin' french ye wee jobby?

(Who you calling French you little shit?)

How it warms one's heart to see the spirit of the Auld Alliance is well and truly dead in the hearts of most crazy Scotsmen hell-bent on destroying the Union. :)

What if the whole NLP is actually composed of Enewaldites? ;)

Then we'll expel the lot of you humans and make the dog deputy leader of the Tory Party.

Then we'll expel the lot of you humans and make the dog deputy leader of the Tory Party.

winston-churchill-holding-the-line-war-is-hell-store.jpg

again?

How it warms one's heart to see the spirit of the Auld Alliance is well and truly dead in the hearts of most crazy Scotsmen hell-bent on destroying the Union. :)

Aam jist sayin' 'at aam nae french.

(I'm just saying that I'm not French)

And I respect that.

Weel shit, thaur was an update. Ah didne completely miss 'at >.>

(Well shoot, there was an update. I didn't completely miss that >.>)

Aam jist sayin' 'at aam nae french.

(I'm just saying that I'm not French)

You're not a Liberal MP for Orkney and Shetland either. ;)

You're not a Liberal MP for Orkney and Shetland either. ;)

I am the Liberal MP for Gorbals ... apparently.

That said, when does Egypt get overthrow and the monarchy get reestablished? Pan-Arabism should not be allowed to grow.

Spoken like a true National Liberal! :p

Or an ex-Tory, or a Liberal. I want many things, but dangers to Scotland and it's investments in the Middle East is not one of them.

I am the Liberal MP for Gorbals ... apparently.

That's a bit like saying: No, I do not represent the Riding of Nunavut, but I am the member for Saanich-Gulf Islands. ;)

That said, when does Egypt get overthrow and the monarchy get reestablished? Pan-Arabism should not be allowed to grow.

The only throne which Farouk should be allowed to sit upon is the kind of white, porcelain throne upon which gentlemen tend to defecate over.

That's a bit like saying: No, I do not represent the Riding of Nunavut, but I am the member for Saanich-Gulf Islands. ;)

I know, that was my riding for a long time. That said, how can a Scottish slum be nothing like those depopulated rocks. :p

The only throne which Farouk should be allowed to sit upon is the kind of white, porcelain throne upon which gentlemen tend to defecate over.

Farouk is a pawn of our national interests in the Middle East. As such he should be used as such. Egypt needs to understand it's place within the Empireh!

I know, that was my riding for a long time.

Why do you call constituencies "ridings" anyway? You colonials are all so weird. *sips tea and leans back in chair*

That said, how can a Scottish slum be nothing like those depopulated rocks. :p

I was under the impression that there were no slums in Best Dominion.

Farouk is a pawn of our national interests in the Middle East. As such he should be used as such. Egypt needs to understand it's place within the Empireh!

But that is not the kind of pawn Farouk is after...

Why do you call constituencies "ridings" anyway? You colonials are all so weird. *sips tea and leans back in chair*

Why do you call ridings "constituencies" anyways? You imperials are all so odd. *sips tea and leans back in hammock*

I was under the impression that there were no slums in Best Dominion.

At this rate, if Scotland became a Dominion I would be happy. Independence in any form.

Why do you call ridings "constituencies" anyways? You imperials are all so odd. *sips tea and leans back in hammock*

Wait, so if a constituency is made up of constituents does that also mean that a riding is made up of riders? :huh:

At this rate, if Scotland became a Dominion I would be happy. Independence in any form.

Over. my. dead. body.

Wait, so if a constituency is made up of constituents does that also mean that a riding is made up of riders? :huh:

Yes. What is an English word but another sign of our oppression :p.

Over. my. dead. body.

Sounds good.

*puts on kilt and war paint*

Viva la Revolucion! Viva la Escocia Libre!

Status
Not open for further replies.