• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wants ta fight? Insulting muh motha fecking language like dat. Ah'll injure you badly all ye damn hood ratz.

It was our language first. ;)

My teeth are fine and I've only ever drunk one cup of tea in my life – which I promptly spat out. I guess I'm just not British, after all... :D

That, is certainly treason.

My teeth are fine and I've only ever drunk one cup of tea in my life – which I promptly spat out. I guess I'm just not British, after all... :D

There were probably some milk in it, or something...

Also, Scrapknight; stop giving our party a bad name with your American English and gaudy colous! :p

((That's still hard to get used to... :p))

I don't intend on making any more "colourful" pronouncements, if that's what you mean, but I do believe it's worth calling out the others on their mistakes at the very least.

I vote Labour (Radical)!

Meh, close enough. :)

Now somebody needs to vote Liberal!

BTW: what's our current vote tally? 61?

((That's still hard to get used to... :p))

I don't intend on making any more "colourful" pronouncements, if that's what you mean, but I do believe it's worth calling out the others on their mistakes at the very least.

If you do, just make sure you don't end up subjecting yourself to allegations of tuo quoque! :p

Wirklich, als ob Anglische und Saxonische Sprachen wären nicht Dialekte des deutschen Spraches. :p

I didn't say we invented it (though, we sort of did...). I just said it was ours before we gave it to the Americans for them to bastardise. :p

I didn't say we invented it (though, we sort of did...). I just said it was ours before we gave it to the Americans for them to bastardise. :p

Gave it to them? They took it from us in a violent and completely unjustified revolution!

Ni är bara en bastard av Proto-Germaniska språken, inte bättre än andra språkarna som stammar from the samma urspåken. :p

All of them are simply bastardized versions of Proto-Germanic, with your dirty language being more in contact with Latin and Celtic languages.
Ihr habt die schöne Sprache vergewaltigt! :D (you ruined it!)

Congratulations everyone on beating last election's turnout. That was the 61st vote. As it stands the Tory-NLP-UUP alliance has slithered into the lead (thanks to the Communists and Liberals losing seats for following below their thresholds) and would have a majority of 4. Labour's tally remains extremely strong and they should now be safe above 35%. As ever, just one vote could totally change things.

It just proves that a vote for the Communists is a wasted vote.
And yet so many are eager to throw it away. A shame so many of these Communists seem to be little more than angsty anarchists, with no respect for history or society, merely wishing to watch Britain burn, it would seem. It's why the Popular Front faltered mere years ago...

And yet so many are eager to throw it away. A shame so many of these Communists seem to be little more than angsty anarchists, with no respect for history or society, merely wishing to watch Britain burn, it would seem.

Oh indeed, although the same could be said of certain National Liberals as well. :)

Remember what Tommy said about Labour and the Liberals falling below the threshold if they don't get an extra vote? ;)

So... Votes anyone? We could do with some more votes. Preferably Labour or Liberal ones. :)

Meh, close enough. :)

Now somebody needs to vote Liberal!

BTW: what's our current vote tally? 61?
Yes, or the Communists. My vote will depend on what happens next, if someone next votes Liberal or CPGB then I will vote the opposite. Otherwise I'll probably vote Liberal since I think they have a bigger impact.

Yes, or the Communists. My vote will depend on what happens next, if someone next votes Liberal or CPGB then I will vote the opposite. Otherwise I'll probably vote Liberal since I think they have a bigger impact.

To be quite blunt about it, the Communists will not win enough seats to make a vote for them viable. The only way to stop the Tories right now is to vote Liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.