• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hi!

I'm sure many of you noticed that multiplayer currently is not accepting your regular Paradox Account login!
This is because it's currently talking to the wrong database. Feel free to create a new account (by pressing the Create button in the game) to play multiplayer. As soon as we resolved the issue, you will need to use your regular one/create another new one to play.

This issue has now been resolved! If you created an account through the game earlier, this account no longer works. Please use the same Paradox Account you use here on the forums to play Multiplayer in Warlock 2. Thank you for your patience!

Our apologies for the inconvenience cause!

Is it possible to play with human players and AI players? I tried setting a game up yesterday, but it looked like it wouldn't start without all the slots filled with humans.

Yes, it's possible to have a mix of human and AI players. Note that the "Great Alliance" mode will only include human players in this alliance, so the AI great mages will be fair game to go after.

If you are unable to set up a game with both human and AI mages, please post again with more details and we'll see what could have gone wrong.

Thanks I managed to get it working and set up a "Great Alliance" game. We've played about 60 turns and my ally has had 3 lords offer their services, but I'm yet to have anyone show up. A rogue golden dragon has turned up and I could do with some help :)

I have made a new account and it still is not working.

I am unsure what exactly i need to do.

Did you maybe receive some sort of verification email?

I also recently created new Paradox account. But then I joined it with forum account too.

Result: getting same code 5 error

Was it error on my side to join it with forum account?

P.S.
Since this is steamwork game, is there any good reason why are we being forced to have double verification when playing MP. Once for Steam and once by Paradox?

We have been already verified as game owners by Steam login.

Last edited:
Normally you should use the Paradox Account that you use here on the forums, in Wizard Wars and War of the Vikings. Warlock is currently not connected to the correct database meaning it's a completely separate account at the moment. This is of course not intended and will be sorted asap.

I had did the email varification nonsense, but i got it figured out.

I didnt click the "Create account" button IN GAME. You should specify that part, i think most are making accounts outside of the game.

So everyone knows, you put in your Paradox email and password, then click "CREATE" and it should work just fine.

I had did the email varification nonsense, but i got it figured out.

I didnt click the "Create account" button IN GAME. You should specify that part, i think most are making accounts outside of the game.

So everyone knows, you put in your Paradox email and password, then click "CREATE" and it should work just fine.

Ah, did not think about specifying that. Thank you for pointing that out. You are correct good sir!

I've checked my e-mail and password three times already, so here are questions:
What the hell is code 6 error and why I keep getting it when I try to login?
Why it tells me that my account is already registered when I press 'create', when I never ever tried to play multiplayer game before?

I've checked my e-mail and password three times already, so here are questions:
What the hell is code 6 error and why I keep getting it when I try to login?
Why it tells me that my account is already registered when I press 'create', when I never ever tried to play multiplayer game before?

Hi!

You should be logging in with the exact same account you log in to these forums with.

I should point out, that hasn't worked for me since before the expansion. Was getting the exact same error code.

I bypassed it by using the create button to create a new "account".

It doesn't seem you are using a Paradox Account for the forums Shidan. So in your case you are not supposed to use the same account. You should merge your forum account with your Paradox Account however and after that use the same for both :)

It doesn't seem you are using a Paradox Account for the forums Shidan. So in your case you are not supposed to use the same account. You should merge your forum account with your Paradox Account however and after that use the same for both :)
Huh, didn't even know that was a thing. :p
I'll have to give that a shot.

Huh, didn't even know that was a thing. :p
I'll have to give that a shot.

Log out of the forums and click the black "Paradox Account Login" button at the top of the forums. Log in with your Paradox Account and then enter your forum account user details in the next screen and give it a minute or two :) Let me know if you run into any problems.

Log out of the forums and click the black "Paradox Account Login" button at the top of the forums. Log in with your Paradox Account and then enter your forum account user details in the next screen and give it a minute or two :) Let me know if you run into any problems.
From what I can tell, it worked fine. Thanks!