• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of Parliament
Ordered alphabetically by constituency.

Bethnal Green: The Rt. Hon. Konrad dom Contravarius, PC, MP
Bolton West: The Hon. Mr. Scrapknight, MP
Devonport: The Rt. Hon. Mr. Tanzhang, PC, MP
Finchley: The Hon. Mr. NikoHoI3, MP
Gorbals: The Most Hon. Dadarian of that Ilk, Chief of Clan Dadarian, PC, MP
Liverpool: The Hon. Mr. Red "Ted" KLG, MP
Norfolk: The Rt. Hon. DensleyBlair, Viscount Blair of Dunny-on-the-Wold, PC, MP
Sunderland: The Hon. Mr. John Forseti, MP

Fix'd :)

Members of Parliament

Devizes: The Hon. Mr. Thoctar Robert-Solley, MP

Ay 'at ilk? Whit diz th' most honoorable viscoont ay Blair pure techt by 'at? Clan Dadarian is ay th' greatest an' most cultured clans in th' warld!

(Of that ilk? What does the most honourable Viscount of Blair mean by that? Clan Dadarian is of the greatest and most cultured clans in the world!)

Ah dunnae kinn if ye ken whit it truly means. Ye coods hae changed th' true meanin' ay th' warld intae some drunken Welsh slur fur aw Ah ken.

Bloody sin' songers.

(I don't know if you know what it truly means. You could have changed the true meaning of the world into some drunken welsh slur for all I know.

Bloody sing songers)

I would so be tempted to play along with the idea of having an MP of the respective areas but seeing as I do not have the loyalty on the levels of a certain party in the other IAAR(;)) I will refrain from the increasingly stronger temptation.

I would so be tempted to play along with the idea of having an MP of the respective areas but seeing as I do not have the loyalty on the levels of a certain party in the other IAAR(;)) I will refrain from the increasingly stronger temptation.
MPs change parties all the time!

Hm, wonder where would be a nice place for a Labour/Liberal MP...

Good to see that even mindless liberals have good ideas sometimes!

Says th' cheil fa hasnae used his min' ance in Englain.

(Says the man who hasn't used his mind once in England)

Hm, wonder where would be a nice place for a Labour/Liberal MP...

Be funny as heck if a Tory ended up in a solid Labour/communist area or vice versa.

Official polls coming in.

Total Vote: 35 - this almost certainly puts us somewhere over halfway of the votes likely to be cast in this election.

Liberals: 9 (a real surprise this one!)
Tories: 7
Nat Libs: 6
CPGB: 5
Lab M: 4
Lab R: 4

%s:

Conservative-Nat Lib Alliance: 37.1%
Liberals: 25.7%
Labour: 22.8%
CPGB: 14.3%

% of Parliament:

Tories: 31.1%
National Liberals: 26.7%
Liberals: 26.7%
Labour: 11.9%
CPGB: 3.7%

At first it might appear that the left's position is hopeless, but this election remains deceptively even as ever. Should Labour and the Liberals rise above 25%, and the Con-NL Alliance below 35% then the Liberals and Labour would take a distinct advantage in this election.

Of course the fate of the factional struggle within Labour will have a major bearing on the future of British politics and at the moment it is very even with both factions having 4 votes. If the Labour Left wins then we can imagine Labour-Communist alliances (and maybe one day a united party) will be the main opponents of the Right (so long as the Con-NL alliance holds), but if the moderates win then the focus will be on Lib-Lab cooperation whilst the Communists remains pariahs, even if an outright electoral alliance is much less likely.

Last edited:
Be funny as heck if a Tory ended up in a solid Labour/communist area or vice versa.
Mine's been a Conservative riding since 1924.

Seeing as quite a few people have been given/assumed constituencies, I thought it might be an idea to collate them for easy reference (these are off the top of my head, by the way.) So, without further ado, I give you:

Members of Parliament

Devizes: The Hon. Mr. Thoctar Robert-Solley, MP

Then, for the glory and history (and naricissism), I shall be Cornelius Oswlad Frederick Augustus Percival Lansbury-Fleming, from Leeds. :ninja:

Don't forget Herr Geek! :p I would say Dunny-on-the-Wold, but you took that...:glare: I'd rather have Canterbury, then! Or summat you can think of!

Status
Not open for further replies.