• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This jolly old guy is in my opinion the absolute best representation for the bastard in you, my friend, I really couldn't come up with anything better.

I love the awesomely cynical expression present on his face though. :)

I've included Contravarius' picture in the Contents page under ''The Right Honourables''. In LTRCT I included user submitted newspaper articles and even at one point, IIRC, poetry so I'm certainly open to including these sort of things in the contents. :)

And I feel a young Gladstone may be a bit more "post-Reform Crisis" than "post-WWII"...
I tried a more modern-looking suit as with Tanz's ol' bastard, but it just didn't feel right.
I've included Contravarius' picture in the Contents page under ''The Right Honourables''. In LTRCT I included user submitted newspaper articles and even at one point, IIRC, poetry so I'm certainly open to including these sort of things in the contents. :)
:)

There were also letters and at least one play about Blanqui. ;)

I tried a more modern-looking suit as with Tanz's ol' bastard, but it just didn't feel right.

Oh, I love the outfit. Don't get me wrong. :)

Maybe we can have an updated version once the AAR has run its course?

Maybe we can have an updated version once the AAR has run its course?

I was just about to suggest that, actually! The character designs for that pic look more suited to Blood and Iron than to this AAR.

Damn I remember that now. I'm almost starting to feel nostalgic.

Yeah, there was also this member called Zimmerwald who couldn't actually post in those days for some strange reason, so writing letters and having Tommy "publish" them was the only way he could contribute. I saw him active in Occitania a few weeks back so clearly that posting problem has since been resolved. Intelligent guy, someone should tell him about this AAR.

Yeah, there was also this member called Zimmerwald who couldn't actually post in those days for some strange reason, so writing letters and having Tommy "publish" them was the only way he could contribute. I saw him active in Occitania a few weeks back so clearly that posting problem has since been resolved.

I think you could only post in game's AAR forum if you had the game registered in them days, that might be it.

I think you could only post in game's AAR forum if you had the game registered in them days, that might be it.

I was under the impression that he couldn't post, at all. He could only PM and leave visitor messages.

Yeah, there was also this member called Zimmerwald who couldn't actually post in those days for some strange reason, so writing letters and having Tommy "publish" them was the only way he could contribute. I saw him active in Occitania a few weeks back so clearly that posting problem has since been resolved. Intelligent guy, someone should tell him about this AAR.
I remember him too and his insightful thought that the anarchists should have pushed for the great war, as it was the Marxists who were going to rush in and get shot :D

A play? Im new to interactive AARs and this one seems like an awesome place to start.

Long Live Lenin!

Goodness, and they call me behind the times. Lenin has been dead for decades!

Status
Not open for further replies.