• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Svip, I don't know if you are aware of this, but the Emperor cannot ask for the return of "Unlawful territory" while either you are or he is at war.
This means for example that during your first war against Ansbach, you could have waited and occupy the province until your claim on Konztanz was finished, then start the war against Würtemberg and after that sign the peace and annex Ansbach. Immediatly afterwards, core the province and don't end the current war against Würtemberg until coring of Ansbach is finished. :)

Of course, you might want to have a lot of vassals instead, but it can work if you want to annex one or two OPMs (more would generate too much AE).

It's hard to write a chapter to follow up to that last one. And I apologise in advance that there will be no new chapter tonight. I plan on having one ready tomorrow. But I cannot find the creativity tonight to go on. I am still exhausted from the weekend.

But I appreciate your response to the last chapter. I admit, when I began writing Ulm putting wheels on ships, I had forgotten I took that screenshot. Until I realised; no no, the narrator should break his chain of thought and go back to the ship idea, so I could end on the joke, while still touching on the diplomatic ideas.

If only modern comedy writers would write jokes instead of references.

Which of the options did you pick? Probably the prestige one, but the 50 diplomatic power cost would have been hilarious. Ulm's idea was so bad that it actually scared away the diplomat.

Chapter 7: A new opponent?

part007.png

Oh my... I didn't know that this was happening again! Have to read everything! Thanks for your excellent AAR!

This AAR remains as brilliant as the original. :)

I try very hard not to simply replicate the original. I want this one to keep the style, but with new jokes and storyline.

Your comments pleases me very much, learning that I have succeed in this. At least so far.

Oh and, the duckie is a new character; it will return.

Yes!!!! :D

I support Duckie as syndic of Ulm. Great update!

Status
Not open for further replies.