• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Besuchov

Studio Manager, PDS
Paradox Staff
64 Badges
Mar 6, 2001
  • Sengoku
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Impire
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Starvoid
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Diplomacy
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
There is now a new update on steam which fixes some issues players have been alerting us to.

Patchnotes:
- Fixed a bug where subjects would be unable to buy their overlords' core provinces outside their coring range.
- Will no longer be able to attempt to sell provinces when the sale is not valid (due to coring range or other reasons).
- Reduced number of Great Power allies penalty from -100 to -50
- Added defines for Number of Great Power allies allowed before a penalty is applied to alliance chance
- Added defines for Penalty on alliance chance for having more GP allies than allowed
- AI: Will no longer break alliances due to gaining too many Great Power allies
- There is no longer any extra +manpower in the build interface where it shouldn't be.
- No longer 601 days to colonize inland adjacent to puppets.
- Fixed tooltip for being unable to sell provinces due to being outside buyer's coring range.
- Fixed a bug where subjects of subjects could not call their overlord to war if attacked.
- Fixed spanish and french localisation
- Fixed native american theologian picture
- Fixed issue with DLCs from steam and DLCs using archives breaking when replacing paths

So the checksum is different from 1.5.0.4 but you didn't fix the one serious issue we identified with it. That's rather disappointing.

I still get the bug that I am unable to colonize adjacent provinces in Siberia as Muscowy. Early in the game I was able to colonize some then suddendly not and after some time I was able again and now I´m not.
The tooltip says it to far away from my closest port. First the range need was 2000 and now it says ca. 600.

But the hotfix looks good to me.

Last edited:
I still get the bug that I am unable to colonize adjacent provinces in Siberia as Muscowy. Early in the game I was eable to colonize some then suddendly not and I was able again and now I´m not.
The tooltip says it to far away from my closest port. First the range need was 2000 and now it says ca. 600.

I'm getting a similar bug, though only through my Colonial nations.

On a different note: Is this just a beta patch, or is it Ironman compatible?

I still get the bug that I am unable to colonize adjacent provinces in Siberia as Muscowy. Early in the game I was eable to colonize some then suddendly not and I was able again and now I´m not.

don't know if it work with this hotfix but, i got the bug to some time ago, after some time playing with the bug, i closed the game it fixed itself.

don't know if it work with this hotfix but, i got the bug to some time ago, after some time playing with the bug, i closed the game it fixed itself.

I have experienced this but then after some time I wasn´t able to colonize again and after a while i could colonize some provinces and now it is not possible again.

Which is what?
It's now impossible to sell provinces outside of your own coring range (whereas it should check the coring range of the potential buyer instead).