• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because the mod you're using is so out of date, it's entirely possible that there are other errors which are causing such problems. Unfortunately, your only options are probably going to be to ignore the issues or learn to fix them. I wish I could be more helpful than that, but at the moment that's the best I can do. (If you do decide to try and fix them yourself, I suggest looking at VIET Immersion's version of the AO objectives for reference.)

So are you saying that even though the ambition with that name appears only once in the source file that the ambition can still appear twice in the list of ambitions? If this is the case perhaps Additional Objectives should be noted as incompatible on the HIP mod compatibility list.

So are you saying that even though the ambition with that name appears only once in the source file that the ambition can still appear twice in the list of ambitions? If this is the case perhaps Additional Objectives should be noted as incompatible on the HIP mod compatibility list.

Lots of crazy things can happen with out of date mods. That said, having it appear twice does seem suspicious, but it's definitely not a HIP issue unless VIET Immersion got enabled somehow. (It's the only HIP module with the AO objectives.)

As a king, you can only swear fealty to your de jure liege. Sicily, in SWMH, is not de jure ERE. Not sure about PB or Vanilla, either.

SWMH is not active in my setup as it will not allow me to use VIET immersion which I won't live without. :p Regardless, since Italy from Ravenna on down to Sicily was originally part of the Roman Empire circa Justinian, those lands should offer the ability to swear fealty to the ERE if the holder is independent and Greek Orthodox.

It showing-up twice is suspicious indeed but still possible (what appears to be the same ambition may just be the same icon and title).

However, I try to stay out of the business of debugging other people's really old stuff. As long as you aren't using VIET Immersion at the same time as AO, I can only really blame AO.

As a king, you can only swear fealty to your de jure liege. Sicily, in SWMH, is not de jure ERE. Not sure about PB or Vanilla, either.
Sicily is not de jure ERE in PB either. Not sure about Vanilla (pretty sure that it's not too, though-- at least not post-1066, possibly 867).

Also using PB + VIET Immersion + ARKO Pack Armories + Family Relations Mod I encountered this: Playing as an Orthodox independent duke I had free invasion cb's against every independent ruler, including other Orthodoxs.

This was fixed in an updated download the [European] morning after Saturday [European evening] release. The current download doesn't have that problem.

Each day that my character has negative wealth, I get both the "we had lack of funds" notification and the "lack of funds is no longer affecting us".
Known issue (my fault). Fixed in my beta repository (yes, it is available for download online just like the PB beta, but no, I'm not giving-out the link). I'm waiting for Meneth to wake-up in order to merge the fix into the official PB beta. Although I'd prefer to update the download now rather than wait for the next official version release, we've already done one hotfix so far (see above), this issue doesn't actually affect gameplay (other than being annoying), and we expect to be releasing an official, on-schedule patch soon enough anyway.

Edit: Also, during "The Old Gods" start date, removing non-historical empires does not remove the Bulgarian Empire. Is this because it is under the byzantine empire on the 1066 start date?
This one's new to me. The Bulgarian Empire was probably created by event after startup, no? I assume that's the case, as I believe it's titular by default. That means we're not checking whether No Ahistorical Empires is enabled in that event. It's a low priority as long as it is appearing after unpause and not before it, because the "Bulgarian Empire" is just an offshoot of the ERE (which, of course, is actually a historical empire) with territory sliced out of the ERE's de jure borders.

The do_not_disturb tag should automatically be removed right? For some reason I've had it on my character since 867.9.23 (it is currently 894.7.1). I can't hold a blot because of it. Since I don't have many details I suspect tracking down the problem would be difficult. Would just removing the tag from my character break anything?
I just saw that it also says: holmgang_target=867.9.23. That's the same date as the do_not_disturb flag, so they're probably related.
Removing the flag would not break anything. It sounds like a vanilla issue. I don't think we have anything that sets do_not_disturb (yet), as it's a new patch 2.0 flag designed to be used by spurious events so that they may politely not fire in the middle of, say, a pilgrimage. Flags are never automatically removed, though. Generally, whatever set the flag is supposed to remove it when it's done using it.

Removing the flag would not break anything. It sounds like a vanilla issue. I don't think we have anything that sets do_not_disturb (yet), as it's a new patch 2.0 flag designed to be used by spurious events so that they may politely not fire in the middle of, say, a pilgrimage. Flags are never automatically removed, though. Generally, whatever set the flag is supposed to remove it when it's done using it.

The Duel Engine both sets and removes the do_not_disturb flag through the tournament events. They're quite a maze, so it wouldn't shock me if removing the flag slipped through the cracks in one of the potential tournament ending events.

Lastest version of HIP(downloaded toway)'s Full setup.

Going into debts causes 2 spamming message everyday, "we are no longer affected by negative treasury" and "we are now affected by negative treasury" until your balance becomes positive. I accumulated 100 ducats of debt, which added 500+ spams on my message board.

Lastest version of HIP(downloaded toway)'s Full setup.

Going into debts causes 2 spamming message everyday, "we are no longer affected by negative treasury" and "we are now affected by negative treasury" until your balance becomes positive. I accumulated 100 ducats of debt, which added 500+ spams on my message board.
See a few posts above. Ziji broke it in the patch. It'll be fixed next update, and is now fixed in PB's beta.

The Duel Engine both sets and removes the do_not_disturb flag through the tournament events. They're quite a maze, so it wouldn't shock me if removing the flag slipped through the cracks in one of the potential tournament ending events.
I wasn't aware the NDE was messing with do_not_disturb. Very good point. I wish I had the energy to forward all this NDE stuff to jordarkelf on my own.

With the full HIP setup, I found that I can send my diplomatic adviser to the county that I own. Is this WAD? What's the point?

When you say full hip setup do you mean with SWMH or VIET immersion? Because e two are currently incompatible

Using PB+VIET+ARKO, Orthodox Christianity has just become a Catholic heresy, along with some heresies like Monothelite. All hell is breaking loose:

There was just a war to depose the HRE's antipope; I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

This one's new to me. The Bulgarian Empire was probably created by event after startup, no? I assume that's the case, as I believe it's titular by default. That means we're not checking whether No Ahistorical Empires is enabled in that event. It's a low priority as long as it is appearing after unpause and not before it, because the "Bulgarian Empire" is just an offshoot of the ERE (which, of course, is actually a historical empire) with territory sliced out of the ERE's de jure borders.

The bulgarian empire has de jure borders before the game is unpaused on the early start date. Here's a picture on game start.
NoaODHM.jpg

I'm currently on tier 2 of the IR CB's and the one requirement it says is that I must control the Ducate of Antioch. I find it odd, I have CB's on Cilicia (the only IR CB's I have at the moment) but not on the Ducate itself. What you can see I've take of it is due to a religious reconquest CB I used on the Sunni neighbor there (which I did not have an IR CB on either).

No IR CB.jpg

well, the point is to list what is compatible or partially compatible ;)