• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's no excuse :p You can still invade them from the air.

I don't have TPs nor PARAs, which would take another decade to build up in force. Also, I'm short on resources (and money), with my IC dwindling around 40 in total :sad:

I wonder why Chinese never joined the Axis or didn't unify China as a whole. Maybe SSmith might take a look at it? China as a whole got quite a few IC via those "2 generic IC" events that has been fixed for the newer versions. It's an interesting idea, let's see what others have to say as well!

There is probably a good case for China being allowed to join the Axis if Japan has joined a different faction. I will take a look because I'm probably not catering for that scenario. As for the unification of China, maybe Chiang should get some new war plans. :)

There is probably a good case for China being allowed to join the Axis if Japan has joined a different faction. I will take a look because I'm probably not catering for that scenario. As for the unification of China, maybe Chiang should get some new war plans. :)

From what I've seen, the Japanese border is completely empty and Chinese stacks there are huge, so joining Axis against Allies (who moreover hold my cores) should be a nobrainer.

Also, due to this stupid tendency of almost all of KMT China factions of supporting KMT in PRC, they don't fill the requirements to restart the civil war, therefore RoC/PRC never gets the extra threat on Chinese warlords when the civil war finishes, meaning RoC is throwing sticks under their legs themselves :sad:

Will you take a look at that as well? Myself I've never seen PRC restarting the civil war and I've played quite a number of HPP games.

Why not switch over to Italy and continue with the plans for the Med. Empire?

They're doing quite well themselves it seems. At least in the bounaries of AI anyway.

There's still Spain to knock out.

I'm not randomly declaring war on countries just because I can (not in this game :p). Let alone they are hardly joining the Allies ;)

I say switch to ROC, unify all of China, place your units back on the Jap border, declare war, then switch to Japan and continue the war from there. :D

I'm starting to regret I wrote something ^^

What about continuing the work on my other AAR? That should be more interesting than any of these crazy scenarios you guys have :D

What AAr? Have you been cheating on us, Ikar? :p

After some thinking, I've decided to wrap this AAR up. It seems to me like you're either hoping for Turkish Sealion (before the game ends; seriously? :p) or playing as a major (which one does simply not do :p). Nonetheless, I shall continue my Polish AAR, to finally get rid of my AAR debts. I've actually played today and I have 42 screenshots, so it's possible some updates will pop out soon.

See you around! :)

Give me a link. Links or it didn't happen. :p

I actually have him a link in the previous post but he's either colorblind or he rather didn't quote it ^^

the Polish AAR link... I haven't seen it neither...

I suggest you to check the AAR forum as a whole more carefully then :p

found it (now that I've already commented in it, it's easy to find it :p)

Ah, me sees it now. :p Me subs soon. But it looks so weird in the HOI3 color forum.