• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Myeah, I skipped the years from 1936-'39 ... there were some meetings between the leaders of the alliances and other conferences ... but I want to go straight to the important things.
And yeah, Batavia is really weak. They have few divisions and I can reach their VP very easy, before the French could reinforce them.

I'm not at war with the League yet.

The Fall of Paris

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-126-0347-09A,_Paris,_Deutsche_Truppen_am_Arc_de_Triomphe_crop.jpg

November 1st, 1939. A big victory against the French. Luxembourg is liberated !
10pvno2.jpg

Soon after, Haselt was also liberated, this time with a higher price. The French fought hard ..
xq9mk5.jpg

The situation on the Italian front wasn't that good unfortunately, we lost in Belluno .. but not that bad..
10eeoon.jpg

November 15th, Brussels was liberated and now our Cavalry divisions are liberating city after city without resistance at all .. it looks like France isn't a that big threat ..
11kfvae.jpg

Breakthrough in Belfort! The biggest battle until now is won !
20gfo5d.jpg

Victory in Liege !
34dhfv8.jpg

The Dutch are finnaly free ! No more communists, no more oppresions ! The Kaiser liberated them, and the Kaiser will help them to recover from the bad era of communism !
A greater Netherlands is born ! The Batavian Republic will be forgotten !
2vknu5y.jpg

In the same day from the liberation of Netherlands, Field Marshall List arrived at the gates of Paris !
2zs8ief.jpg

Any hope of a big encirclement is gone ... Belfort is lost.
24qlutf.jpg

Victory in the outskirts of Paris ! The French left the city to avoid the destruction of the historical places in battle ... while they launched an attack in Chateau-Thierry ..
wlrtpz.jpg

On December 11th, Paris was liberated by the cavalry of Mj. General Busch.
5kledl.jpg

Its official, this is my favorite AAR.

IRL the Dutch surrendered after a mere five days, so there's that.

I hope the French do well, but they really don't have the fortitude to wage a two front war.

Let's have some small dev notes:
Originally the Dutch were part of France proper, but that wasn't exactly doing the AI a favour; they spread their units way too thin.
Conversely the Occitains used to stay a French puppet but that just meant Iberia was eating the south while France didn't care.

The Fall of France

ww2-second-world-war-fall-france-defeat-surrenders-may-1940-history-pictures-images-photos-rare-unseen.jpeg

The French managed to defeat us in Dieppe, it looks like they are trying to encircle Paris !
vwxr0h.jpg

The encirclement was short-lived as we liberated Chateau-Thierry.
15i5fuo.jpg

December 16th, the British landed in Brest. France is doomed.
oh8v0j.jpg

The French fell right in our trap. They tried to encircle Paris, now we encircled Dieppe.
2ev450i.jpg

The French, having nowhere to go, surrendered. They are prisoners of war now.
2akmcys.jpg

France is now fighting on 4 fronts, and they are losing on each one...
n5mj4.jpg

The French army lost it's will of fight .. they got crushed in Verdun !
2uo2nio.jpg

Vorwarts! Vorwarts !
France is refusing to surrender !
30m1hfo.jpg

On February first, 1940 our forces met the Iberians !
xlkobp.jpg

Nothing can save France now.
258a52w.jpg

On February 27th, 1940. France, with no more army and territory, surrendered.
34dogwh.jpg

Hah. At this point, our dear alien king has been reduced to a villainous Homura - rewinding time over and over in the hopes of finding an era that does not end with his demise.

Too bad he will not find any. No mercy for the Xeno!

The Fall of Italy

weapon_mg42_5.jpg

After the defeat of France, the German army was redeployed on the Italian front. It looks like we got there just in time, as the communists were making progresses.
1zq9awn.jpg

The German Army surely changed the tide there. Bologna was taken and the communist forces remained encircled in Venice.
291yqom.jpg

The pocket was crushed easily.
34i0qci.jpg

The communists are pushed out from northern Italy.
35ire9s.jpg

Rome is ours !
262328k.jpg

Nothing can save Italy now..
288ttw.jpg

The Romans, in a stupid attempt of saving what remained of the peninsula, annexed the Commune of Italy.
4ln68k.jpg

This only helped us to achieve a faster victory.
2ywilfo.jpg

Now, with the Western Europe secured, the Kaiser liberated France which will remain a loyal puppet, and he gave all of the Italian peninsula to the Lombard League.
334nakz.jpg

The end of Chapter XVII:
World War Zero

Goooo Germany!!!

Chapter XVIII:
The Second Invasion of Earth

article-0-137E6DCE000005DC-460_634x353.jpg

If the Earth changed a lot after the battle from the Eiffel Tower, Sirus remained unchanged. The Souls didn't thouch the planet .. and so, by 1940, Xardas, the one who launched the Operation Doomsday and brought slavery to Earth for 300 years, is now the leader of the Sirussian Empire.
In July 19th he went to Earth, and undiscovered, he managed to create the transporter in Constantinople.
After 2 days, the Invasion had begun.
o8dkih.jpg

The 3 major alliances declared war immediately !
50o2na.jpg

The Americans also declared war !
fbf67l.jpg

The German Army was quickly redeployed in Bulgaria and Roumania. The Kaiser decided that this menace must be finished as quickly as possible !
20u791h.jpg

The Romans are outnumbered ... their resistance is futile. The communists are no longer a threat to the HRE.
2dt6g03.jpg

On August 3rd the first German troops arrived at the outskirts of Constantinople.
The city could not be seen ... everything is dark in the area.
2rpfa6q.jpg

The first clash between the Germans and Sirussians started in August 4th 1940.
The Sirussians are already in high numbers ... our forces thrilled about fighting aliens got massacrated.
2ll22xl.jpg

August 19th, 1940. A disaster !!! The Sirussians launched their secret weapons, the nuclear bombs in the Roman Empire and even Lithuania !!
1255kyc.jpg

Belgrade and Tirana got destroyed too...
1zbz96u.jpg

The closest bomb to our troops was launched in Sofia. We can only thank God that we didn't decide to liberate Sofia earlier.
This is a total madness !
2lbjsqg.jpg

One more ally got hit by the nuclear devastation ! The capital of Roumania, Bucharest is destroyed !
19mgd1.jpg

Austria also didn't escape from the bombs. Szeged is a ruin.
5vpzxg.jpg